They are having a discussion of sorts on the http://www.geeksaresexy.net/

site -- on Geek vs. Nerd. So according to the Infographic -- are you a Geek or a Nerd?

I have traits of both Geek and Nerd - mostly Nerd according to their Infographic.  I like both Geeks and Nerds! 

Views: 282

Replies to This Discussion

I have traits of both Geek and Nerd -- so I guess I am a bit of both.

Whew, yeah me too. That's a tough one! By movies, I am all nerd. But I didn't marry a geek/nerd, so that makes me a geek. I have the following nerd attributes: an extreme fascination with academics, introversion, diverse and sometimes impractical skills due to broad interests in games, movies, and science, interested in chess, fantasy, and sci-fi, and own only PC's, but I also have the following geek attributes: someone with a specific niche interest that they have become an expert on, can be pretentious and long-winded, and interests including gaming, film (those two are in both categories I just realized), and techno music.

Maybe I'm a Neek! Or a Gerd!

That's me NEEK and GERD -- a bit of both blended into one.

I fit more than 75% of both geek and nerd.

<3<3<3 at full life!
Maybe they can invent a new word for a bit of both - Gerd. Hehe

Maybe a Neek? Because I am both!

Movies I am all nerd. However, I am not introverted. A bit of an attention whore really. I do have specialized fields of knowledge (which are pretty much useless for everyday life). I can be pretentious and long-winded about subjects I love. (& Loud especially when I am drunk).  Sorry I can't build my own computer. I hate math/numbers/stats ect. 

I am very Introverted.

I have built my own computers and I love Science and Math.

Nerd and proud. Also geeky. Sad that they didn't include SCA or obscure and (somewhat) outdated skillsets. Don't pander to me, online zine, or I will stab at thee with my crochethook! o.-

Cool - I will take that test and post the results.

fun test,  Apparently I am a cool Modern Nerd, I'll take that.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Deidre posted a status
"Almost Friday.........cannot wait! Happy Halloween-eve :) Tonight is 'devil's night' I believe?"
22 minutes ago
Pat replied to jay H's discussion Free speech (right)
32 minutes ago
Pat commented on Joan Denoo's blog post My Grandfather, Alphonse Fulgentino Jules Denoo
36 minutes ago
Profile IconFormer Pastor, kavitha, Jim Reynolds and 6 more joined Atheist Nexus
37 minutes ago
booklover replied to jay H's discussion Free speech (right)
48 minutes ago
booklover commented on Little Name Atheist's group Atheist Ailurophiles
51 minutes ago
Randall Smith commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
Randall Smith commented on Daniel W (Sentient Biped)'s group Godless in the garden
1 hour ago
Susan Stanko replied to C.L.A.W.S.'s discussion Stem Cell Research & MS in the group Atheists who love Science!
1 hour ago
Randall Smith replied to Lmnopicue's discussion dahl pasta in the group Food!
1 hour ago
Randall Smith posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Dyslexic's DOG replied to Deidre's discussion Finding self respect after religion
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service