Joan Denoo's Discussions (7,049)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Some would have women roll up in the natal position and cry. Well, the time for that…"

Joan Denoo replied Oct 22 to Male Gamers Target Female Gamers

3 Nov 1
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"Now, all the great minds out there need to get on the political problems and make th…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 7 to Geek Answers: What is stealth technology and how does it work?

1 Feb 7
Reply by Joan Denoo

"These studies present interesting perspectives, and I am eager to learn what others…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 11, 2013 to Is Social Media Bad For Your Health?

1 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Jeez! I know I have no funny bone; five out of five clips do not reveal any humor to…"

Joan Denoo replied Nov 25, 2013 to The 5 Best Jokes Ever Told (Without a Single Word)

1 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Fascinating. The world is becoming fatter and more sedentary? TV? Computers? other e…"

Joan Denoo replied Nov 21, 2013 to Today's Kids Run More Slowly

1 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"When I was first introduced to Chaos Theory, it seemed to me some things could be ex…"

Joan Denoo replied Nov 19, 2013 to Impossible domain behavior - chaotic behavior in space

3 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"Thanks for the information. Petition signed."

Joan Denoo replied Oct 15, 2013 to Internet censorship coup

6 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Oh dear, more protocols to learn and master. Well, let's get on with it. Time fleets!"

Joan Denoo replied Oct 14, 2013 to Fist look at Google NASA quantum computer center

3 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

"This fascinating article reveals adaptability and flexibility instantaneously in res…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 21, 2013 to Hawkmoths share secret of stable flight

2 Apr 21, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"Fascinating! Interesting thoughts and imagination swirls after watching this terrafo…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 20, 2013 to Watch a day in the life of a terraformed Mars

2 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service