Jedi Wanderer's Discussions (1,368)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Far out. I wish I were living 100 years from now, when I could control all of my hum…"

Jedi Wanderer replied May 7, 2012 to Touché

2 May 7, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"I wasn't too thrilled with this list. "Bite my shiny metal ass" is #1? I mush prefer…"

Jedi Wanderer replied Mar 27, 2012 to The 10 Best Retorts in Science Fiction and Fantasy

9 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Tony Carroll

"I am not a huge science nerd like most of you here are (that's a compliment btw), an…"

Jedi Wanderer replied Feb 5, 2012 to Imagining the Tenth Dimension

4 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

"Hah, oh my goodness! Well I was adopted, so up until I found my birthmother only abo…"

Jedi Wanderer replied Jan 5, 2012 to What's your nerd score?

80 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"Oh no way, I'm also crazy about video-game soundtracks! And Zelda too if I didn't me…"

Jedi Wanderer replied Jan 5, 2012 to What's your nerd score?

80 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"Whew, yeah me too. That's a tough one! By movies, I am all nerd. But I didn't marry…"

Jedi Wanderer replied Jan 4, 2012 to Geek vs. Nerd: The Infographic

14 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Edward R. Bennett

"On The Big Bang Theory, the 4 nerds always play video games and hit up the comic boo…"

Jedi Wanderer replied Jan 4, 2012 to What's your nerd score?

80 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"Hah, thanks Ruth!"

80 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"Every once in a while I go back and play a Final Fantasy, either 3 on my Playstation…"

80 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"Yeah non-nerds play sports or action games exclusively, or don't play video games at…"

80 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

John Jubinsky posted photos
52 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
2 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
3 hours ago
Grinning Cat replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
3 hours ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
4 hours ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
4 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
4 hours ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
4 hours ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
4 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
4 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck commented on Loren Miller's blog post Is god good?
4 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
5 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service