James Yount's Discussions (197)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"I guess I felt a little different about where he was trying to go with the film.  Th…"

James Yount replied Feb 1, 2013 to Can J.J. Abrams do for Star Wars what he did for Star Trek? And should he?

13 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by James Yount

"I'm surprised that you didn't like it but I was never a big original series fan.  Wh…"

James Yount replied Jan 31, 2013 to Can J.J. Abrams do for Star Wars what he did for Star Trek? And should he?

13 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by James Yount

"I hope so, but Star Trek was never in as bad of shape as Lucas put the Star Wars fra…"

James Yount replied Jan 25, 2013 to Can J.J. Abrams do for Star Wars what he did for Star Trek? And should he?

13 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by James Yount

"Not as good as the LOTR but still much better than anything else out.  I enjoyed it…"

James Yount replied Jan 11, 2013 to Anyone see the Hobbit movie?

2 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by James Yount

"Agreed. But the article says it's healthier for you to avoid all lies, even white li…"

James Yount replied Aug 23, 2012 to Lying is Bad for You - scientific study

4 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"Telling the truth all the time brings its own stresses.  I've been told by a lot of…"

James Yount replied Aug 23, 2012 to Lying is Bad for You - scientific study

4 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"*disappointed"

James Yount replied Jun 24, 2012 to 5 Movie Fan Theories That Make More Sense Than the Movie

3 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"I wish the Matrix would have ended that way. I was so disappointing in the way they…"

James Yount replied Jun 24, 2012 to 5 Movie Fan Theories That Make More Sense Than the Movie

3 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"Btw, Lara Crofts pointy boobs were pretty bad!"

James Yount replied Jun 23, 2012 to The 14 Worst Boobs in the History of Video Games

2 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by James Yount

"lol, great article. What can we say? Sex and violence sells. It's not just boobs tha…"

James Yount replied Jun 23, 2012 to The 14 Worst Boobs in the History of Video Games

2 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by James Yount

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

k.h. ky commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
10 minutes ago
Patricia commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
33 minutes ago
Soren Sagan commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
33 minutes ago
The Flying Atheist commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
The Flying Atheist commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
Amy commented on Daniel W's group Godless in the garden
1 hour ago
Daniel W commented on Daniel W's group Godless in the garden
1 hour ago
Jim B posted a photo
1 hour ago
Loren Miller commented on Dyslexic's DOG's blog post Wendy Wright (Creationist) arguably the Dumbest Person I've Ever Seen on Youtube!
1 hour ago
Frank Moorman posted a status
"Heading to Las Vegas this weekend and hope to see the Tree of Knowledge, decorated with book covers, posted by the LV Coalition of Reason."
2 hours ago
Frank Moorman updated their profile
3 hours ago
Frank Moorman posted a status
"I signed up here four years ago, but did not participate, what with life taking some interesting turns. So I'll try again."
3 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service