Joseph P's Discussions (3,676)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"Hell, for that matter, we already have an analogous issue in modern anti-virus softw…"

Joseph P replied Nov 14 to Self-defending Software

3 Nov 14
Reply by Joseph P

"Sounds like a metaphor for a potential issue, yeah. Of course, as an I.T. profession…"

Joseph P replied Nov 14 to Self-defending Software

3 Nov 14
Reply by Joseph P

"I'm thinking this one could go either way, likely in either extreme, based upon dial…"

Joseph P replied Aug 8 to Guardians of the Galaxy movie

2 Aug 9
Reply by Steph S.

"*shrug* Too little, too late.  Quitting the freaking board of NOM as a PR move gets…"

Joseph P replied Jul 13, 2013 to Call to boycott Ender's Game movie over Orson Scott Card's anti-gay, theocratic activism

10 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"I understand how; I just don't understand why."

Joseph P replied Jun 25, 2013 to Lets caffe latte printer

1 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Joseph P

"You're aware that there are only 7 basic plot-lines, right?"

Joseph P replied May 25, 2013 to Whose tech is better: 'Star Trek' or 'Star Wars'?

9 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Carolyn R

"Umm, there was a little bit more to the two storylines than the planet blowing up.…"

Joseph P replied May 25, 2013 to Whose tech is better: 'Star Trek' or 'Star Wars'?

9 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Carolyn R

"Also, if you're not messing around with a network, you don't need to know what DHCP,…"

Joseph P replied May 8, 2013 to The Blatant Overuse of LOL, ROFLOL and Other Electronic Acronyms

7 May 8, 2013
Reply by Joseph P

"I never used them.  My fingers aren't so crippled that I can't type out the words.…"

Joseph P replied May 8, 2013 to The Blatant Overuse of LOL, ROFLOL and Other Electronic Acronyms

7 May 8, 2013
Reply by Joseph P

"No they're not.  TV's are becoming HUGE, as a new standard.  If you're below a 40" s…"

Joseph P replied May 3, 2013 to Enter data to your watch

5 May 3, 2013
Reply by Joseph P

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service