Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (5,238)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"This sounds amazing, a hand held spectrometer. She didn't say how long you have to w…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 19 to Meet a Device That Tells You What's in Your Food

4 May 20
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Whoa! Gertrude Stein? I know about Mother Theresa and Henry Ford. Thanks for the lin…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jan 5 to 5 Lost Documents That Shatter Your Image of Famous People

1 Jan 5
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"This blows my mind. Thanks, grinning cat."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Aug 31, 2013 to Dark Patterns: user interfaces designed to trick people

2 Aug 31, 2013

""

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jul 28, 2013 to All your secrets is ours

1 Jul 28, 2013

"I've been an Orson Scott Card fan for decades, and this comes as a shock. *sigh* May…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jul 28, 2013 to Call to boycott Ender's Game movie over Orson Scott Card's anti-gay, theocratic activism

10 Jul 28, 2013

"In what way was the last Star Trek movie like Star Wars?"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 25, 2013 to Whose tech is better: 'Star Trek' or 'Star Wars'?

9 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Carolyn R

"As to competing visions of who we might become, I much prefer the realism of Star Tr…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 25, 2013 to Whose tech is better: 'Star Trek' or 'Star Wars'?

9 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Carolyn R

"Can technological advances continue apace as climate change destabilizes the global…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 11, 2013 to Article: Intelligent Robots Will Overtake Humans by 2100, Experts Say

2 May 13, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"I usually wait a few days after a new Star Trek movie comes out, to get a better sea…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 1, 2013 to Summer movies are almost here! What will you see?

3 May 1, 2013

"I've been looking forward to the new Star Trek, but what you all are saying sounds s…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Mar 23, 2013 to Tough Call: The 3 Biggest Summer Movies of 2013

6 Mar 23, 2013

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Luara commented on Freethinker31's blog post Respect for other peoples culture
18 minutes ago
Steph S. replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
20 minutes ago
Steph S. liked John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years
20 minutes ago
Dr. Terence Meaden liked John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years
26 minutes ago
Sentient Biped replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
26 minutes ago
John Jubinsky added a discussion to the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
34 minutes ago
Sentient Biped posted a discussion
47 minutes ago
Michael Pianko commented on Freethinker31's blog post About that Bible
48 minutes ago
Freethinker31 commented on Joan Denoo's blog post Why America isn't the greatest country in the world anymore.
50 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan commented on Joan Denoo's blog post Why America isn't the greatest country in the world anymore.
51 minutes ago
Sentient Biped commented on Claire Donnelly's group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
51 minutes ago
Lil' Bitch in an Egg updated their profile
53 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service