Ruth Anthony-Gardner's Discussions (5,192)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"This sounds amazing, a hand held spectrometer. She didn't say how long you have to w…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 19 to Meet a Device That Tells You What's in Your Food

4 May 20
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Whoa! Gertrude Stein? I know about Mother Theresa and Henry Ford. Thanks for the lin…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jan 5 to 5 Lost Documents That Shatter Your Image of Famous People

1 Jan 5
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"This blows my mind. Thanks, grinning cat."

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Aug 31, 2013 to Dark Patterns: user interfaces designed to trick people

2 Aug 31, 2013

""

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jul 28, 2013 to All your secrets is ours

1 Jul 28, 2013

"I've been an Orson Scott Card fan for decades, and this comes as a shock. *sigh* May…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Jul 28, 2013 to Call to boycott Ender's Game movie over Orson Scott Card's anti-gay, theocratic activism

10 Jul 28, 2013

"In what way was the last Star Trek movie like Star Wars?"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 25, 2013 to Whose tech is better: 'Star Trek' or 'Star Wars'?

9 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Carolyn R

"As to competing visions of who we might become, I much prefer the realism of Star Tr…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 25, 2013 to Whose tech is better: 'Star Trek' or 'Star Wars'?

9 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Carolyn R

"Can technological advances continue apace as climate change destabilizes the global…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 11, 2013 to Article: Intelligent Robots Will Overtake Humans by 2100, Experts Say

2 May 13, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"I usually wait a few days after a new Star Trek movie comes out, to get a better sea…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied May 1, 2013 to Summer movies are almost here! What will you see?

3 May 1, 2013

"I've been looking forward to the new Star Trek, but what you all are saying sounds s…"

Ruth Anthony-Gardner replied Mar 23, 2013 to Tough Call: The 3 Biggest Summer Movies of 2013

6 Mar 23, 2013

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service