Atreus Redezem's Discussions (3)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Personally, I think that's pretty solid, I don't think you're going to subtract a wh…"

Atreus Redezem replied Mar 3, 2012 to Gamer Geeks and PC Peeps! …PC build suggestions/critiques

6 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Richard ∑wald

"I'm running Windows 7 x64 on one machine and the Windows 8 Developer Preview on anot…"

Atreus Redezem replied Mar 3, 2012 to What OS do you use and why?

22 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by Chaggy

"1. The sith aren't theistic, they view the force as a tool to be used. 2. Trekkie?…"

Atreus Redezem replied Feb 14, 2012 to George Lucas Claims Han Didn’t Shoot First In *Original* “New Hope”

12 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"I don't understand why people get so upset though =/"

Atreus Redezem replied Feb 12, 2012 to George Lucas Claims Han Didn’t Shoot First In *Original* “New Hope”

12 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"It's his story though, he's free to retroactively add or subtract as he wishes. I ha…"

Atreus Redezem replied Feb 11, 2012 to George Lucas Claims Han Didn’t Shoot First In *Original* “New Hope”

12 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"Awesome, sounds like a spot to visit when passing through Austria then :P"

Atreus Redezem replied Jan 31, 2012 to Failed Inventions Museum Opens In Austria (VIDEO)

2 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"Yeah, Vader not kicking the crap out of the Emperor shortly after Episode V makes no…"

Atreus Redezem replied Jan 25, 2012 to How Return of the Jedi Should Have Ended reminds us that Anakin is still a piece of crap

7 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service