The following words are not mine, though I wish they were.  My wife found this brief piece, accompanying a picture of the Palins [gag-retch!] picking up their order at Chick-fil-A.  I thought the person making this observation did a better than average job of showing off some of the hidden and not-so-hidden things we're supporting when we take ANY action, let alone make a run to the local fast-food joint.

That said, submitted for your approval:

================================

It's funny how people support more pro-gay companies by trying to show their support for a single anti-gay company.

Google, Apple, and Microsoft likely designed the O/S on the smartphone used to take pictures at Chick-fil-A today. 

These pictures were likely uploaded (using an Apple, Google, or Microsoft product) to the major social networks, Facebook and Twitter, over one of the major cellular networks, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, or AT&T.

The Customers probably purchased a beverage with their meal, which was provided by Coca-Cola, the only beverage products available at Chick-fil-A.

If they used a credit/debit card to purchase their meal, they more than likely used a Visa, MasterCard, or American Express card.

If they drove there, there is a high probability they used a car produced by Chrysler, Ford, General Motors or Toyota.

What do all these companies, besides, Chick-fil-A have in common?  They are all PRO-GAY.  So if you want to support the anti-gay bigots, you're better off staying at home doing absolutely nothing.  But make sure you aren't using a computer to share your opinions, as the father of computer science and artificial intelligence, Alan Turing, was a homosexual.

Tags: Alan Turing, Chick-fil-A

Views: 932

Replies to This Discussion

Shamelessly stealing and posting on facebook.

Which, curiously, is where my wife found it in the first place!

Nice.

Superior! Mind if I cut and paste elsewhere?

Knock yerself out!  :)

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service