huffpost

Jesus Christ on a stick.  What a dumfuck bigot.  Bradlee Dean.  He's the one that high school students had to listen to at an assembly.  He founded the hate group "You Can Run But You Cannot Hide International"   Quoting him, "The Muslims are calling for the execution of homosexuals in America. They themselves are upholding the laws that are even in the Bible of of Judeo-Christian God. But they seem to be more moral than even the American Christians do, because these people are livid about enforcing their laws. They know homosexuality is an abomination. If Americans won’t enforce the laws, God will raise a foreign enemy to do just that."  He's also a disingenuous coward, trying to weasel out of this statement without stating it's not what he's wanting.  Not to mention he needs some English lessons.

Dean's a FOB (Friend of Bachmann).  About him, she said:  "They're way on course. Because they get it. They get what this is all about."

This country is a pathetic place sometimes. 

Views: 75

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, I get annoyed when people get upset that others are better Muslims than they are Christians.

Followers of these religions are only tolerable when they ignore their own holy books.

Amazing how dependent these types are on bigotry and homophobia to keep their BS alive.

Unfortunately in this case the dumfuck defines "better muslim" as one who kills gay people.  Why cant people like him just go back to something they do well.  Oh....  maybe there's nothing they do well.

The comments section of the article were pretty brutal on this guy - and, I would add, deservedly so. One in particular.

"He has a right to his opinion, but that doesn't mean that I hope he wears a hoodie in the rain when Zimmerman is on duty!" 

Well, hope springs eternal. - Me.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service