Charles L. Worley, North Carolina Pastor: Put Gays And Lesbians In Electrified Pen To Kill Them Off

I'm not going to offer any comment on this article other than this: read on an empty stomach.

===========================

The barrage of anti-gay sermons delivered by North Carolina-based pastors to hit the blogosphere continues with yet another disturbing rant caught on tape.

The pastor, identified on YouTube as Charles L. Worley of Providence Road Baptist Church in Maiden, N.C., condemns President Obama's much-publicized endorsement of same-sex marriage while calling for gays and lesbians to be put in an electrified pen and ultimately killed off.

"Build a great, big, large fence -- 150 or 100 mile long -- put all the lesbians in there," Worley suggests in the clip, reportedly filmed on May 13.

He continues: "Do the same thing for the queers and the homosexuals and have that fence electrified so they can't get out...and you know what, in a few years, they'll die out...do you know why? They can't reproduce!"

He also said that if he's asked who he'll vote for, he'll reply, "I'm not going to vote for a baby killer and a homosexual lover!" Many of the congregants cheer and reply, "Amen."

Read the rest (if you haven't already suffered from reverse peristalsis) here.

Tags: Charles L. Worley, gay marriage, rant

Views: 1320

Replies to This Discussion

LOL I hate to laugh but isn't it funny how she wasn't equal until she ran over the inspector's car! The enemy of my enemy is my friend! LOL

But in all seriousness, you had to work three times as hard to prove yourself in the trades if you were female and wanted to be respected and treated as an equal, but I found that once you did prove yourself, many of the very men who had made your life hell, would kill over you if someone said anything derogatory to, or about you. This hearkens back to what we were discussing about religion and bias being 'learned' behaviors, the world is not a fair place for those perceived as different or lessor to be sure. Some minds can never be changed, they're just as we say in the south, "Set in their Ways"... the best we can do is hope their children evolve beyond those ways and I believe they will. Thanks to the internet this is a much smaller world, we live under a much harsher microscope now, in some ways that is bad for our privacy, but for these purposes corruption and bigotry may see their ends.

Hey-YO!  :-P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyone who thinks they can move me out of Cleveland is invited to TRY!

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service