Charles L. Worley, North Carolina Pastor: Put Gays And Lesbians In Electrified Pen To Kill Them Off

I'm not going to offer any comment on this article other than this: read on an empty stomach.

===========================

The barrage of anti-gay sermons delivered by North Carolina-based pastors to hit the blogosphere continues with yet another disturbing rant caught on tape.

The pastor, identified on YouTube as Charles L. Worley of Providence Road Baptist Church in Maiden, N.C., condemns President Obama's much-publicized endorsement of same-sex marriage while calling for gays and lesbians to be put in an electrified pen and ultimately killed off.

"Build a great, big, large fence -- 150 or 100 mile long -- put all the lesbians in there," Worley suggests in the clip, reportedly filmed on May 13.

He continues: "Do the same thing for the queers and the homosexuals and have that fence electrified so they can't get out...and you know what, in a few years, they'll die out...do you know why? They can't reproduce!"

He also said that if he's asked who he'll vote for, he'll reply, "I'm not going to vote for a baby killer and a homosexual lover!" Many of the congregants cheer and reply, "Amen."

Read the rest (if you haven't already suffered from reverse peristalsis) here.

Tags: Charles L. Worley, gay marriage, rant

Views: 1323

Replies to This Discussion

This man is about as purely evil as it is possible to be. What on earth happened to him? Was he born this way? Were his parents and community so despicable? Where did he ever get the notion that he had the right to pass judgment on others? Who gave him his authority? Who supports him? Now, you can't possibly expect decent, responsible, intelligent, compassionate people to remain quiet in the face of this atrocious man. If the church communities across this nation do not raise up and make a public denunciation of this hateful language and attitude, I will know, once again, that the church is the enemy of human kind.

the church is the enemy of human kind.

It sure is!

God is not a fact. It is an abstract idea working treason against human kind.
-- Clarence Dember

Chuck L is the name...by any other name is still a chucklehead.

WC Fields

Jesus is Love.

I really don't understand how people can be like that. I'd walk out of any speech where a person said such hateful things about other people.

I'm sure we've seen this quote multiple times around A|N and elsewhere ... but a better example of its veracity I am not currently aware of:

With or without religion, good people can behave well and bad people can do evil; but for good people to do evil — that takes religion.
-- Steven Weinberg

Along with the idea of a fenced off area to concentrate gays, he really should use identification badges. Hmmmmm, like a pink triangle sewn on their coats.  Oh yeah, and tattooing numbers on their arms to make sure you can account for all of them.

I have this nagging feeling in the back of my mind, though, that this is not a new idea. Now, where have I heard of this before? Oh, yeah. I remember now. The Nuremberg War Crimes Trials.

Here's the REAL poser: how would Worley react when you noted your recollection to him and just HOW would he respond???

Oh, and don't forget the sign over the entrance:

How would he respond? I suspect by saying god is with him.

What was that George Santyana said about people who didn't learn from history?

Sieg Heil, mutherfucker....

Wouldn't be the first time two immoral ideologies joined forces.

Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday dear Adolf!
Happy Birthday to YOU!

-- The RC Church

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service