Replies to This Discussion

If god is pissed off at America about gay rights and same-sex marriage, he should be positively INCENSED that we haven't done anything about Red Lobster and Joe's Crab Shack!  Or doesn't Leviticus 11:9-12 carry the same weight that Leviticus 18:22 and 20:13 does?

Nope, they are Cafeteria Christians.

From the article:  McTernan noted that "God's judgement" began 21 years ago, on October 20, 1991 when President H.W. Bush initiated the Madrid Conference to negotiate peace between Israel and Palestine.

Yup.  That's right.  You sure don't want to have peace, now, would you.  Israel must be under constant threat of attack.  If not, then Jesus will never have his chance to come down from his perch to begin the wonderfully glorious period of apocalypse and the total destruction of mankind so that the righteous can end their wretched physical lives and be with their lord and savior up in heaven for eternity.  Please don't make me wait any longer!   

What a complete crackpot.   

Hurry up to die in the name of the Rupture.

This is the silliest interview I think I have ever heard. It is just plain goofy. So the guy is in a funk, so the Trade Center came down, so the storms are hitting and where does he come up with the ludicrous ideas he has. He needs a good mental enema and douche. 

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service