All Discussions Tagged 'lesbian' (35)

← Back to LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LGBTQI Atheist Singles- Come mingle!

So, as I said int he atheist singles group on here, I will never date another theist again. I imagine many here might feel the same, or wou…

Started by Shannon Equality Barber

0 Jun 27, 2012

VA nurse accused of anti-gay tirade

VA nurse accused of anti-gay tirade   From the article:   Garatie, a native of New Orleans who moved to Dallas earlier this year, said she…

Started by A Former Member

4 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by A Former Member

CA lawmakers pass bill to teach LGBT history

SACRAMENTO, Calif (Reuters) - A bill to require California public schools to teach the historical accomplishments of gay men and lesbians p…

12 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Sentient Biped

The Evolution of the GLBTQI Community

Evolution is the process by which organisms increase their survival rate through natural selection and adaptation. It is not a stretch to…

15 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Sentient Biped

Voting on allowing same-sex Homecoming court begins at UNT

Voting on allowing same-sex Homecoming court begins at UNT Voting began Monday at the University of North Texas to decide whether same-sex…

2 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by dr kellie

Award winning Christian singer Jennifer Knapp comes out of the closet!

USAToday   I never heard of her.  But it's still interesting.    " The Bible has literally saved my life. I find myself between a rock and…

Started by Sentient Biped

2 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Anachro1

Facebook Or Hate Book?

Facebook Or Hate Book? Facebook, the six-year old social networking site that helps more than 350 million friends, families, colleagues, an…

7 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Woody Bass

State Department report includes worldwide human rights abuses against LGBT people

The Council for Global Equality applauds this year's State Department human rights report to Congress for underscoring the clear and growin…

0 Mar 15, 2010

Americans are pro-gay but anti-homosexual?

CBS news / NY Times.   (CBS)   I wonder how they feel about "queers" in the military?

Started by Sentient Biped

4 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Sentient Biped

Anyone into Queercore? (queer punk rock)

Hey,I'm a big fan of queercore.  Such awesome bands as Youth of Togay, Gayrilla Biscuit, Fifth Column, Team Dresch, Limp Wrist, Tribe 8, an…

Started by Jess

9 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Eric

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service