Grace Fitzpatrick's Discussions (514)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"That is too funny.  According to him about 98+% of the world population (male and fe…"

Grace Fitzpatrick replied Oct 25, 2011 to Seattle pastor: Masturbation is a homosexual activity.

9 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Tenken

"Those are great.  Thanks for sharing."

Grace Fitzpatrick replied Oct 22, 2011 to "I have the gays to thank, that I'm an ex-Mormon"

6 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by A Former Member

"Good grief, who cares?  The VA now offers female patients the choice of a male or fe…"

Grace Fitzpatrick replied Oct 22, 2011 to Would you let a Lesbian nurse treat your 11 year old for a broken leg?

24 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Tenken

"So this lady's child could be laying in pain, bleeding with a broken bone and she's…"

Grace Fitzpatrick replied Oct 21, 2011 to Would you let a Lesbian nurse treat your 11 year old for a broken leg?

24 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Tenken

"I have written 2 novels (unpublished) and a thesis.  Novels are much easier to write…"

Grace Fitzpatrick replied Sep 13, 2011 to Sci Fi Sexuality

25 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Grace Fitzpatrick

"Have you tried Robert Heinlien?  I seem to remember his books had lot of free love i…"

Grace Fitzpatrick replied Sep 12, 2011 to Sci Fi Sexuality

25 Sep 13, 2011

"Weird.  I had a gay male relative who married a woman.  It seems to be working out,…"

Grace Fitzpatrick replied Aug 12, 2011 to Marry a man after coming out as Lesbian

3 Aug 12, 2011

"I don't think it's a good idea to do social experiments on kids.  I don't really lik…"

Grace Fitzpatrick replied May 24, 2011 to parents keeping childs gender under wraps

22 May 29, 2011
Reply by Eric Stockhausen

"I always did think that was really sicko."

Grace Fitzpatrick replied Nov 5, 2010 to "Gay is Unnatural"

58 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by William Young

"Since he's elected and can't be fired, let's hope he's recalled. It would serve him…"

Grace Fitzpatrick replied Oct 28, 2010 to Mildland, Arkansas school board VP on a facebook hate tirade. Oh my, it's bad!

10 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Grinning Cat liked Joe's discussion In the Middle East, Some Atheists Fake-Fast During Ramadan To Avoid Detection
4 minutes ago
Freethinker 31 replied to Russell Pangborn's discussion Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S
9 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Joe's discussion Atheist TV Channel Will Launch by the End of the Month in the group Atheist News
15 minutes ago
Freethinker 31 replied to Russell Pangborn's discussion Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S
18 minutes ago
Craigart14 replied to Russell Pangborn's discussion Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S
20 minutes ago
John Jubinsky replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion THE ORIGINS OF US ALL—BY DNA GENETIC ANALYSIS in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
30 minutes ago
Freethinker 31 commented on Andrew Bradford Hoke's blog post Religion as Mental Disorder
30 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to James M. Martin's discussion Question for All Who Read This Posting
31 minutes ago
John Jubinsky replied to John Jubinsky's discussion John Jubinsky's DNA Testing Results in the group DNA Tested Nonbelievers
33 minutes ago
Freethinker 31 liked Andrew Bradford Hoke's blog post Religion as Mental Disorder
33 minutes ago
Pat replied to Joe's discussion Atheist TV Channel Will Launch by the End of the Month in the group Atheist News
37 minutes ago
James M. Martin posted discussions
57 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service