Geraldo Cienmarcos's Discussions (49)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Is marriage equality true equality? Is respectable assimilation true liberation, the…"

Geraldo Cienmarcos replied Jun 23, 2012 to Culture War Talking Points anti Marriage Equality

24 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by Sentient Biped

"I think we have to ask ourselves, was this an aberration or common place? There are…"

Geraldo Cienmarcos replied Jul 9, 2011 to 4 Year Old Boy Murdered Because He Might Have Been Gay

6 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Samantha B

"But they are not just stereotypes! Though they may not be typical, they (cross gende…"

Geraldo Cienmarcos replied Mar 12, 2011 to "Gay is Unnatural"

58 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by William Young

"I agree. It shouldn't even matter whether someone is feminine or masculine. What mat…"

Geraldo Cienmarcos replied Mar 12, 2011 to "Gay is Unnatural"

58 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by William Young

"War Resisters League statement on DADT   DADT and the Liberal support for militarism…"

Geraldo Cienmarcos replied Dec 29, 2010 to Do Ask, Do Tell!

11 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by dr kellie

"OPINION at the progressive / liberal Truthdig.org ‘Don’t Ask’: Not Quite Fa La La Ju…"

Geraldo Cienmarcos replied Dec 28, 2010 to Do Ask, Do Tell!

11 Dec 29, 2010
Reply by dr kellie

"DADT and the Liberal support for militarism. DADT and the Liberal support for milita…"

Geraldo Cienmarcos replied Dec 19, 2010 to "Gays in the military"

4 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by Geraldo Cienmarcos

"Comrades, Don't throw out the baby bathwater. The United Nations coordinates MANY!!…"

Geraldo Cienmarcos replied Dec 8, 2010 to UN: It's less wrong to kill LGBT people than to kill minorities and street people.

5 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Geraldo Cienmarcos

"I've seen enough of a pattern now with what Obama actually supports and doesn't supp…"

Geraldo Cienmarcos replied Dec 8, 2010 to Ahem -- Phack the UN

7 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"The quote is of John Kenneth Galbraith http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/j/j…"

Geraldo Cienmarcos replied Aug 27, 2010 to About Ken Mehlman

9 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by James M. Martin

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service