David Philip Norris's Discussions (152)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"This is the first I've heard about this episode. What an incredible story! Thank you…"

David Philip Norris replied Jun 13, 2013 to A gay island community created by Italy's Fascists

6 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

"Kinda gives you a little bit of whiplash, doesn't it..."

David Philip Norris replied May 25, 2013 to Can Straight Couples Benefit by Emulating Same Sex Couples?

6 May 25, 2013
Reply by Daniel W

"And on the same day that the MN Senate Judiciary Committee passes a bill that would…"

David Philip Norris replied Mar 12, 2013 to Kentucky seeks to legalize LGBT discrimination

6 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Grinning Cat

"As my conservative (but well-educated) Christian fundamentalist father remarked to m…"

David Philip Norris replied Feb 28, 2013 to The Horror of a Child Who Learns of Gay Marriage

12 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Geoff A

"Don't forget. God also stuck two humans in a garden in the Middle East, told them no…"

David Philip Norris replied Feb 28, 2013 to The Horror of a Child Who Learns of Gay Marriage

12 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Geoff A

"I get a lump in my throat every time seeing this. It's so stupid that a little kid c…"

12 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Geoff A

"Hasn't she been out since at least 2002, at least quietly?"

David Philip Norris replied Feb 8, 2013 to Jodie Foster comes out as gay

8 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by David Philip Norris

"Dan? Yes, he and his husband Terry describe themselves as "monogamish." There was a…"

David Philip Norris replied Jan 14, 2013 to John Hagee: Gay Marriage Is Just 'Two Disturbed People Playing House'

28 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Daniel W

"I'm still not sure what my personal feelings are on marriage. Commitment is a must,…"

David Philip Norris replied Jan 14, 2013 to John Hagee: Gay Marriage Is Just 'Two Disturbed People Playing House'

28 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Daniel W

"But why can't they just look like crazy people?"

David Philip Norris replied Jan 10, 2013 to John Hagee: Gay Marriage Is Just 'Two Disturbed People Playing House'

28 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Daniel W

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service