Chrissie Farthing's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"For me, a M to F trans who was trained by the British SAS I have shocked a few who w…"

Chrissie Farthing replied Feb 26 to Uganda ramps up persecution. Heading to 'Ethnic cleansing" of gays?

16 Feb 27
Reply by Loren Miller

"The second film here is part of the full length film God Loves Uganda,  If you can f…"

Chrissie Farthing replied Feb 25 to Uganda ramps up persecution. Heading to 'Ethnic cleansing" of gays?

16 Feb 27
Reply by Loren Miller

"They were good films but they are another case where some religious biggots finally…"

Chrissie Farthing replied May 21, 2013 to

just now

"Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy, thanks James and Thanks Minnesota."

Chrissie Farthing replied May 18, 2013 to St. Anthony Falls Bridge, Minnesota

3 May 19, 2013
Reply by The Flying Atheist

"Let's face it, as transplants go.  If you were given the choice of death during the…"

Chrissie Farthing replied Apr 14, 2013 to Man's Body Parts Rejected Because He Was Gay (and in the 21st Century!)

5 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Pat

"It's marvelous, the ancestors of those people who left Europe to escape religious pe…"

Chrissie Farthing replied Mar 12, 2013 to Kentucky seeks to legalize LGBT discrimination

6 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I guess I was very fortunate, I went to court and stated that I was changing gender…"

Chrissie Farthing replied Sep 18, 2012 to Dorky Judge Says No Name Changes for Trans Petitioners: Time for Impeachment

7 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Chrissie Farthing

"It amazes me how like Charles Emerson Winchester III of MASH is so like Mitt Romney.…"

Chrissie Farthing replied Sep 8, 2012 to Barney Frank Addresses Convention, Refers to "Myth Romney": Some Speculations

2 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"There are a lot of sick people in this country.  Their church is sure that their God…"

Chrissie Farthing replied Aug 31, 2012 to southern decadence causes hurricane

8 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Shannon Equality Barber

"I go to AlJazeera, RT or the BBC just to get away from the crap.  I also find I get…"

Chrissie Farthing replied Aug 29, 2012 to How do you handle the rhetoric?

5 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service