Shannon Equality Barber's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"It's like Bill Maher says, any mention of the word family and you know they're bigot…"

Shannon Equality Barber replied Aug 31, 2012 to southern decadence causes hurricane

8 Aug 31, 2012
Reply by Shannon Equality Barber

"Why is it that the nuttiest nonsense always comes from organizations with the word "…"

Shannon Equality Barber replied Aug 31, 2012 to southern decadence causes hurricane

8 Aug 31, 2012

"Underground Railroad?!?!? Repulsive. And Freedom Fighters? These people are dangerou…"

Shannon Equality Barber replied Aug 9, 2012 to "Underground Railroad" for removal of children from LGBT parents.

2 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"Thank you for such a well thought out, heartfelt response. It is greatly appreciated…"

Shannon Equality Barber replied Aug 8, 2012 to To Date or Not to Date: Should Religion be a Dealbreaker?

2 Aug 8, 2012

"LOL SB, I should clarify- never wrong with WOMEN. No matter if they are butch or fem…"

Shannon Equality Barber replied Jun 20, 2012 to Some People Really Might Have 'Gaydar'

5 Jun 20, 2012

"LOL. However, there is nothing challenging about being straight, so that would make…"

Shannon Equality Barber replied Jun 19, 2012 to "Gay Like Me"

8 Jun 19, 2012

"Yeah, you're right, who knows. However, it's still weird."

8 Jun 19, 2012

"The report is shallow, yes. I have to wonder if the guy is perhaps secretly some var…"

8 Jun 19, 2012

"I don't know. I am so done with two groups: religious people and homophobes. Often t…"

Shannon Equality Barber replied Jun 15, 2012 to "Gay Like Me"

8 Jun 19, 2012

"I have gaydar. I am never wrong."

Shannon Equality Barber replied Jun 15, 2012 to Some People Really Might Have 'Gaydar'

5 Jun 20, 2012

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service