Scott Bidstrup's Discussions (282)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, they really are a tropical species of crayfish, but that's such an undignified…"

Scott Bidstrup replied Sep 17, 2013 to John Nienstedt, RCC Bish Minneaolis-St. Paul, Says Gays and Lesbians are Satanic

43 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"When I lived in Nigeria, the Muslims I lived among didn't do amputations.  They did…"

Scott Bidstrup replied Sep 17, 2013 to John Nienstedt, RCC Bish Minneaolis-St. Paul, Says Gays and Lesbians are Satanic

43 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"They're quite good, better than lobster, but it depends on what they were fed on.  M…"

43 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"Don't know how cheap Gleevec is, but if its available as a generic or analog, it's p…"

43 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"Our reduction in bee populations seems to have coincided with the introduction of ne…"

Scott Bidstrup replied Sep 16, 2013 to John Nienstedt, RCC Bish Minneaolis-St. Paul, Says Gays and Lesbians are Satanic

43 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"No such luck on coffee-varietal honey.  The blooming period is just too short - abou…"

Scott Bidstrup replied Sep 16, 2013 to John Nienstedt, RCC Bish Minneaolis-St. Paul, Says Gays and Lesbians are Satanic

43 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"Several quick comments about coffee production.  The floral fragrance is floral like…"

Scott Bidstrup replied Sep 15, 2013 to John Nienstedt, RCC Bish Minneaolis-St. Paul, Says Gays and Lesbians are Satanic

43 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"In Spanish, tope officially means "top," or "summit," and in Costa Rican Spanish (Sp…"

Scott Bidstrup replied Sep 15, 2013 to John Nienstedt, RCC Bish Minneaolis-St. Paul, Says Gays and Lesbians are Satanic

43 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"If I ever moved back to the States (increasingly unlikely), Los Alamos is probably w…"

43 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"I applied for a job in Houston once.  Flew down from Phoenix and had a look around.…"

43 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service