Luara's Discussions (2,570)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, it's tough to have two people together, playing the same gender role.  If they…"

Luara replied on Friday to Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages?

18 on Saturday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"While I do agree with you that there is still a social pull towards marriage, I do n…"

Luara replied on Friday to Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages?

18 on Saturday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Gay people tend to be rebels against traditional gender roles, and to the extent peo…"

Luara replied on Thursday to Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages?

18 on Saturday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"And, staying with a partner isn't necessarily a positive.  It depends on the quality…"

Luara replied on Thursday to Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages?

18 on Saturday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I think what I said above is likely the explanation - that straight people are pushe…"

18 on Saturday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Same-sex couples have less pressure from society to get married.  So the ones who do…"

Luara replied Dec 16 to Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages?

18 on Saturday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Heterosexual couples are probably more likely to be taking care of children, and tha…"

Luara replied Dec 14 to Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages?

18 on Saturday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Given the population problem, it's heterosexual reproduction that ought to be contro…"

Luara replied Sep 2 to Getting Speech Straight - "Homosexual" is not an LGBT-friendly term

10 Sep 22
Reply by HPhan

"It's good to make people aware that "homosexual" has that connotation.  People who l…"

Luara replied Sep 2 to Getting Speech Straight - "Homosexual" is not an LGBT-friendly term

10 Sep 22
Reply by HPhan

"If you can know one thing by revelation (the existence of God), you can "know" anyth…"

Luara replied Jul 24 to Homosexuals are possessed by fart demons.

8 Sep 26
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service