Future's Discussions (505)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"That goes without saying. I think everyone understands the level of bizarreness rega…"

Future replied Sep 5 to Vile hate monger Michelle Bachmann: Gays want to legalize pederasty.

64 Oct 14
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"It was only intended for the purposes of contrasting those who are comfortable with…"

Future replied Sep 5 to Vile hate monger Michelle Bachmann: Gays want to legalize pederasty.

64 Oct 14

"I know one thing, I'd let my kids hang out with just about any out of the closet gay…"

64 Oct 14

"Ah, free will - aren't you glad god didn't just make us as robots?  He could have, y…"

Future replied Feb 28, 2013 to The Horror of a Child Who Learns of Gay Marriage

12 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Geoff A

"How dare they indoctrinate that young boy with Satan's poison.  They should be teach…"

Future replied Feb 28, 2013 to The Horror of a Child Who Learns of Gay Marriage

12 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Geoff A

"Not just that gays are icky, but that it's popular to hate on them.  In their format…"

Future replied Jan 10, 2013 to John Hagee: Gay Marriage Is Just 'Two Disturbed People Playing House'

28 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Their holy babble also says that divorce is bad.  I don't see them on a crusade abou…"

Future replied Jan 9, 2013 to John Hagee: Gay Marriage Is Just 'Two Disturbed People Playing House'

28 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Sentient Biped

"The American divorce rate is roughly 50% and the religious bigots are calling gays t…"

Future replied Jan 9, 2013 to John Hagee: Gay Marriage Is Just 'Two Disturbed People Playing House'

28 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Sentient Biped

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service