Dominic Florio's Discussions (91)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"This has always outraged me.  What is the purpose of being able to test blood?  I ha…"

Dominic Florio replied Apr 14, 2013 to Man's Body Parts Rejected Because He Was Gay (and in the 21st Century!)

5 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Pat

"Ah, but isn't it "funny" how god created us with free will and not as robots, but ex…"

Dominic Florio replied Feb 28, 2013 to The Horror of a Child Who Learns of Gay Marriage

12 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Geoff A

"She did come out, but she did also ramble and said that she had been out for a long…"

Dominic Florio replied Jan 14, 2013 to Jodie Foster comes out as gay

8 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by David Philip Norris

"There was much coded language at the RNC which was anti-gay and anti-minority.  Besi…"

Dominic Florio replied Sep 2, 2012 to Ann Romney at GOP Convention: "A REAL Marriage"

10 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Diane

"I once spoke to a woman who had worked on the stage, had been around many gay people…"

Dominic Florio replied Aug 15, 2012 to New blog and addressing anti-gay concerns...

5 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Dominic Florio

"The issue has been discussed a while back and of course I can only reply from my own…"

Dominic Florio replied Aug 8, 2012 to To Date or Not to Date: Should Religion be a Dealbreaker?

2 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Shannon Equality Barber

"SNOPES doesn't know if this actually originated by someone writing Dr. Laura, but it…"

Dominic Florio replied May 5, 2012 to Homophobic Preacher Really Gets Down on LGBT, Goes Down on Jesus

5 May 6, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"Of course we know that Jesus is a fictional character.  Not only is there a lack of…"

Dominic Florio replied Sep 30, 2011 to On the "gay Jesus"

2 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by Daniel W

"I want to add that we can't dismiss gender as an important part of a child's identit…"

Dominic Florio replied May 29, 2011 to parents keeping childs gender under wraps

22 May 29, 2011
Reply by Eric Stockhausen

"I think this "progressive" attitude is misplaced.  Biology will dictate, due to horm…"

Dominic Florio replied May 24, 2011 to parents keeping childs gender under wraps

22 May 29, 2011
Reply by Eric Stockhausen

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service