Pat's Discussions (2,470)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"Hate to say it Daniel, but the quote of Scalia from his dissent in the Lawrence case…"

Pat replied Sep 5 to Vile hate monger Michelle Bachmann: Gays want to legalize pederasty.

35 20 hours ago
Reply by James M. Martin

"One of the things I really appreciated from Posner's opinion was how the recognition…"

Pat replied Sep 5 to Vile hate monger Michelle Bachmann: Gays want to legalize pederasty.

35 20 hours ago
Reply by James M. Martin

"As a follow up to Bertold's post about Federal Appellate Judge Posner's written opin…"

35 20 hours ago
Reply by James M. Martin

"I did see this documentary. Reminds of the Steven Weinberg quote. Religion is an ins…"

Pat replied Aug 3 to Kidnapped for Christ

7 Aug 3
Reply by Loren Miller

"Seems to me the ideal solution is a couple (consenting adults) walk into the local c…"

Pat replied Jun 23 to Gay Marriage Steals Rights From God

21 Jun 28
Reply by James M. Martin

"In answer to you inquiries about the eternal and unchanging laws of YHWH, yeah, I gu…"

Pat replied May 12 to Gay Marriage Steals Rights From God

21 Jun 28
Reply by James M. Martin

"I've been through the South, and no thanks on residing there.  I'm close enough in S…"

Pat replied Mar 4 to LGBT Rights By Individual US States

8 Apr 9
Reply by Micheal

"Glad you like it Joan. Even though I live in Illinois, one of the more enlightened M…"

Pat replied Mar 1 to LGBT Rights By Individual US States

8 Apr 9
Reply by Micheal

"And my family actually wonders why I formally, under Canon Law, excommunicated the C…"

Pat replied Feb 20 to Dear Abby Tells Off Anti-Gay Couple

13 Feb 20
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Actually, I do disapprove of the Catholic lifestyle. No divorce for any reason, no b…"

Pat replied Feb 20 to Dear Abby Tells Off Anti-Gay Couple

13 Feb 20
Reply by Sentient Biped

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service