A Former Member's Discussions (5,738)

Discussions Replied To (205) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree Loren. People are so backwards. "

A Former Member replied Jun 8, 2013 to LGBT Victims of Violence: ‘Going to the Cops Will Only Make It Worse’

8 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Debra Stevenson

"Sad. Just sad. "

A Former Member replied Jun 8, 2013 to LGBT Victims of Violence: ‘Going to the Cops Will Only Make It Worse’

8 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Debra Stevenson

"I'm so sick of these people blathering on about what I'm supposed to do. Put a fuck…"

A Former Member replied Apr 1, 2013 to Cardinal Dolan - Gays Can Be "Friends" But Not Equal Citizens

5 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by A Former Member

"Yeah, I agree. That sounds like a terrible environment. Luckily, I'm somewhat insula…"

A Former Member replied May 28, 2012 to Charles L. Worley, North Carolina Pastor: Put Gays And Lesbians In Electrified Pen To Kill Them Off

69 May 29, 2012
Reply by Write4U

"It's possible. Policemen can be corrupt and bigoted, too."

A Former Member replied May 28, 2012 to Charles L. Worley, North Carolina Pastor: Put Gays And Lesbians In Electrified Pen To Kill Them Off

69 May 29, 2012
Reply by Write4U

"Pastor who gave anti-gay sermon draws hundreds of protesters in North Carolina"

69 May 29, 2012
Reply by Write4U

"Ahh, come on guys! Where's your sense of gratitude? He's just tryin' to save you fro…"

A Former Member replied May 26, 2012 to Charles L. Worley, North Carolina Pastor: Put Gays And Lesbians In Electrified Pen To Kill Them Off

69 May 29, 2012
Reply by Write4U

" "

A Former Member replied May 26, 2012 to Charles L. Worley, North Carolina Pastor: Put Gays And Lesbians In Electrified Pen To Kill Them Off

69 May 29, 2012
Reply by Write4U

"Church member Stacey Pritchard agreed that Worley was just speaking the truth.   “So…"

A Former Member replied May 24, 2012 to Charles L. Worley, North Carolina Pastor: Put Gays And Lesbians In Electrified Pen To Kill Them Off

69 May 29, 2012
Reply by Write4U

"Thanks Dominic. I don't eat there, but I'll pass the pork link along in my Humane At…"

A Former Member replied May 23, 2012 to Domino's Pizza Catholic Empire

3 May 23, 2012
Reply by Daniel W (Sentient Biped)

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service