Sentient Biped's Discussions (6,346)

Discussions Replied To (679) Replies Latest Activity

"James, I'm getting the feeling you feel a little distrust for former president Bush…"

Sentient Biped replied Apr 6 to "Queerty" Quotes Roman Catholic Andrew Sullivan's Claim That LGBT Queer People Pari Delicto With Christian Fundamentalist Fanatics - Ho Hum, Snore

9 Apr 6
Reply by Sentient Biped

"I agree.   It's hypocrisy.  I don't like that companies can and do prevent people fr…"

Sentient Biped replied Apr 6 to "Queerty" Quotes Roman Catholic Andrew Sullivan's Claim That LGBT Queer People Pari Delicto With Christian Fundamentalist Fanatics - Ho Hum, Snore

9 Apr 6
Reply by Sentient Biped

"It was many years ago, I went to a book reading where Sullivan was the speaker. He s…"

Sentient Biped replied Apr 5 to "Queerty" Quotes Roman Catholic Andrew Sullivan's Claim That LGBT Queer People Pari Delicto With Christian Fundamentalist Fanatics - Ho Hum, Snore

9 Apr 6
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Yes. They came through ina big way. However they got themselves into this, they expr…"

Sentient Biped replied Apr 4 to Mozilla Firefox and their apparently antiequality CEO

9 Apr 4
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Bingo!  From another website I just looked at, "Politicans are like diapers.  They n…"

Sentient Biped replied Apr 3 to Mozilla Firefox and their apparently antiequality CEO

9 Apr 4
Reply by Sentient Biped

"I can just imagine being LGBT and working with Eich as my boss. Knowing that he acti…"

Sentient Biped replied Apr 3 to Mozilla CEO Brendan Eich resigns amid controversy (ZDNet)

2 Apr 3
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Wow!  That's great!  ONly a few years ago, it wouldn't have been an issue.   He was…"

Sentient Biped replied Apr 3 to Mozilla Firefox and their apparently antiequality CEO

9 Apr 4
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Joan you lay it out very well. EIch developed JavaScript which seems to be about ev…"

Sentient Biped replied Apr 1 to Mozilla Firefox and their apparently antiequality CEO

9 Apr 4
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Steph, it's interesting to see what is happening here.  The Chic Fil-A CEO, Dan Cath…"

Sentient Biped replied Mar 26 to Chick-fil-A president slams gay marriage

91 Mar 26
Reply by Joan Denoo

"My history is of having loved and lived with a couple of expatriates from the South.…"

Sentient Biped replied Mar 4 to LGBT Rights By Individual US States

8 Apr 9
Reply by Micheal

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service