Daniel W's Discussions (7,373)

Discussions Replied To (728) Replies Latest Activity

"They are trying so hard to demonize people who, in some way, they view as different…"

Daniel W replied on Sunday to Another attempt to undercut same-sex marriages

8 on Sunday
Reply by Susan Stanko

"I think the court is protected from social catastrophe. There does not seem to be an…"

Daniel W replied Jan 18 to WWSD? What will SCOTUS do?

4 Jan 18
Reply by Daniel W

"Where I struggle is, the constitution protects us against the excesses of government…"

Daniel W replied Jan 18 to WWSD? What will SCOTUS do?

4 Jan 18
Reply by Daniel W

""If gay people get married, it can only be because they want more sex, whereas when…"

Daniel W replied Jan 11 to Will Evangelicals Finally Drop Their Crusade Against Marriage Equality?

5 Jan 13
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I'm glad you are fine. That is the most important thing. I can see each of the fact…"

Daniel W replied Dec 18, 2014 to Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages?

19 Jan 13
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Jason, Contrats to you and your partner! It really is an amazing thing, to discover…"

Daniel W replied Dec 18, 2014 to Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages?

19 Jan 13
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Pat, sorry to hear about your parting of the ways.  I hope you are doing OK. I thin…"

Daniel W replied Dec 14, 2014 to Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages?

19 Jan 13
Reply by Joan Denoo

"The conservatives have long - at least 6 years - claimed that in his early years Bar…"

Daniel W replied Dec 8, 2014 to Conservative Blogger Plotting to "Take Out" Hillary Clinton, Claiming Barack H. Obama is "Probably Gay"

8 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by James M. Martin

"I get this cognitive dissonance about christian mendacity. If their religion was the…"

Daniel W replied Oct 24, 2014 to In Liberia Christian Churches blame gays for Ebola

16 Oct 25, 2014
Reply by James M. Martin

"Thank you Ruth!  I thought I was the only person in the galaxy who considered Deep S…"

Daniel W replied Oct 23, 2014 to In Liberia Christian Churches blame gays for Ebola

16 Oct 25, 2014
Reply by James M. Martin

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service