Sentient Biped's Discussions (6,919)

Discussions Replied To (705) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't know what would have happened if I came out as a teenager.  I don't know wha…"

Sentient Biped replied on Tuesday to Religious Parents Disown Gay Teens

10 on Wednesday
Reply by Loren Miller

"I was trying to find Scalia's dissent to Lawrence, which overturned sodomy laws.  I…"

Sentient Biped replied Sep 5 to Vile hate monger Michelle Bachmann: Gays want to legalize pederasty.

35 on Wednesday
Reply by James M. Martin

"Or with Michelle.  Horrible, horrible person."

Sentient Biped replied Sep 5 to Vile hate monger Michelle Bachmann: Gays want to legalize pederasty.

35 on Wednesday
Reply by James M. Martin

"I often comment that church youth pastors should not be allowed around children.  It…"

35 on Wednesday
Reply by James M. Martin

"And the voters of her district continued voting for her. Shameful people."

35 on Wednesday
Reply by James M. Martin

"k.h, I think the best thing is to ask them.  Depends on the situation.  And I'm sure…"

Sentient Biped replied Sep 2 to Getting Speech Straight - "Homosexual" is not an LGBT-friendly term

9 Sep 3
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I have been repeatedly lectured, "gay" refers only to gay men.  Many times, over dec…"

Sentient Biped replied Aug 16 to Xtian music star - now out Lesbian - rips Scott Lively a new one

20 Aug 18
Reply by James M. Martin

"We are all part of a spectrum, and we all have our journeys in live.  The one thing…"

Sentient Biped replied Aug 16 to Xtian music star - now out Lesbian - rips Scott Lively a new one

20 Aug 18
Reply by James M. Martin

"It's hard not to psychologize assholes like him.  I have no idea what his life was l…"

20 Aug 18
Reply by James M. Martin

"What caught my interest here is a devout christian, apparently famous and with a loy…"

20 Aug 18
Reply by James M. Martin

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service