Sentient Biped's Discussions (6,985)

Discussions Replied To (722) Replies Latest Activity

"I aim to please  :-)"

Sentient Biped replied 12 hours ago to Catholic Church Welcomes LGBTQI - NAW! Just Kidding, Suckers. We Still Loathe You!

14 12 hours ago
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Gay evangelical christian "gay rights activist" campaigning to raise $150,000 to pay…"

Sentient Biped replied 12 hours ago to Catholic Church Welcomes LGBTQI - NAW! Just Kidding, Suckers. We Still Loathe You!

14 12 hours ago

"I was giving credit for that expression to Rosanne Rosanadanna!  I remember her as b…"

Sentient Biped replied 13 hours ago to Catholic Church Welcomes LGBTQI - NAW! Just Kidding, Suckers. We Still Loathe You!

14 12 hours ago

"Arrgh!  You are the alliterative master!  Luminously literate!"

Sentient Biped replied 13 hours ago to Catholic Church Welcomes LGBTQI - NAW! Just Kidding, Suckers. We Still Loathe You!

14 12 hours ago

"protest the pathetic, perverse paucity of positive pronouncements!"

14 12 hours ago

"plus, possibly, pusillanimous."

Sentient Biped replied 16 hours ago to Catholic Church Welcomes LGBTQI - NAW! Just Kidding, Suckers. We Still Loathe You!

14 12 hours ago

"Pat, I was surprised too, about the pope not being infallible. What's with him any…"

Sentient Biped replied 18 hours ago to Catholic Church Welcomes LGBTQI - NAW! Just Kidding, Suckers. We Still Loathe You!

14 12 hours ago

"Theramin you stated it perfectly."

Sentient Biped replied Oct 13 to Vile hate monger Michelle Bachmann: Gays want to legalize pederasty.

64 on Tuesday

"Great story!"

Sentient Biped replied Oct 13 to Gay Christians who want to save sex for marriage

20 Oct 13
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Celsius or Fahrenheit?"

Sentient Biped replied Oct 12 to Gay Christians who want to save sex for marriage

20 Oct 13
Reply by Sentient Biped

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service