Daniel W's Discussions (7,213)

Discussions Replied To (728) Replies Latest Activity

"Pat, sorry to hear about your parting of the ways.  I hope you are doing OK. I thin…"

Daniel W replied on Sunday to Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages?

6 yesterday
Reply by Luara

"The conservatives have long - at least 6 years - claimed that in his early years Bar…"

Daniel W replied Dec 8 to Conservative Blogger Plotting to "Take Out" Hillary Clinton, Claiming Barack H. Obama is "Probably Gay"

8 Dec 8
Reply by James M. Martin

"I get this cognitive dissonance about christian mendacity. If their religion was the…"

Daniel W replied Oct 24 to In Liberia Christian Churches blame gays for Ebola

16 Oct 25
Reply by James M. Martin

"Thank you Ruth!  I thought I was the only person in the galaxy who considered Deep S…"

Daniel W replied Oct 23 to In Liberia Christian Churches blame gays for Ebola

16 Oct 25
Reply by James M. Martin

"In my calmer moments, I try to look at underlying causes, and think about the root c…"

16 Oct 25
Reply by James M. Martin

"As Loren states, predictable. So much stupid, it hurts the brain."

16 Oct 25
Reply by James M. Martin

"I aim to please  :-)"

Daniel W replied Oct 19 to Catholic Church Welcomes LGBTQI - NAW! Just Kidding, Suckers. We Still Loathe You!

18 Nov 21
Reply by sk8eycat

"Gay evangelical christian "gay rights activist" campaigning to raise $150,000 to pay…"

Daniel W replied Oct 19 to Catholic Church Welcomes LGBTQI - NAW! Just Kidding, Suckers. We Still Loathe You!

18 Nov 21
Reply by sk8eycat

"I was giving credit for that expression to Rosanne Rosanadanna!  I remember her as b…"

18 Nov 21
Reply by sk8eycat

"Arrgh!  You are the alliterative master!  Luminously literate!"

18 Nov 21
Reply by sk8eycat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service