Ally's Discussions (105)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, I saw this on Yahoo this morning an reposted to Face book. Heroic indeed!  "

Ally replied Aug 3, 2011 to Norway gay couple helped Utoya victims

8 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Ummmm, my first thought was that this is like asking if I'd rather not be a vertebra…"

Ally replied Mar 17, 2011 to would you rather not be gay?

27 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Laura

"Refreshing isn't it!"

Ally replied Jul 16, 2010 to Argentina Votes Yes to Same Sex Marriage!

3 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Ally

"Brilliant response Daniel!"

Ally replied Jul 15, 2010 to Agnostics are full of it!

3 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Ally

"BUENOS AIRES, Argentina - Argentina legalized same-sex marriage Thursday, becoming t…"

Ally replied Jul 15, 2010 to Argentina Votes Yes to Same Sex Marriage!

3 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Ally

"Hooray! Congratulations mister!"

Ally replied Jul 6, 2010 to Ta-da!

18 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

"This is brilliant! I am posting this to FB! Whee hee hee!"

Ally replied May 17, 2010 to The Heterosexual Questionnaire

16 May 24, 2010
Reply by Keia

"Wow! Why am I not surprised! Petty Clique-Queens are everywhere and are all about bo…"

Ally replied Apr 23, 2010 to Bisexual Men Not Gay Enough for Gay Softball

22 May 24, 2010
Reply by Neon Genesis

"Hi Jess, just read your article - it's great! I wholeheartedly agree with you regard…"

Ally replied Feb 22, 2010 to A shout out for thenewgay.net - I'm writing for them!

5 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Eric

"I think it is Unfortunate for the folks who genuinely do not see themselves as belon…"

Ally replied Feb 11, 2010 to It's expensive being a same-sex couple (you subsidize opposite sex couples).

3 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Ally

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Bertold Brautigan replied to Loren Miller's discussion Turns out that lawsuits have rules (Daily Kos) in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
56 seconds ago
Joan Denoo updated their profile
16 minutes ago
Pat replied to Loren Miller's discussion Turns out that lawsuits have rules (Daily Kos) in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
44 minutes ago
Atheist in FundyLand replied to Atheist in FundyLand's discussion Anyone else have trouble finding a compatible psychotherapist?
50 minutes ago
Larry replied to Larry's discussion YouTube Video: "How to Convert an Atheist"
51 minutes ago
Atheist in FundyLand replied to Atheist in FundyLand's discussion Anyone else have trouble finding a compatible psychotherapist?
52 minutes ago
54 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Loren Miller's discussion Turns out that lawsuits have rules (Daily Kos) in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
56 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Loren Miller's discussion Turns out that lawsuits have rules (Daily Kos) in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
57 minutes ago
John Jubinsky replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Experimental Ebola Serum May Be In Use On Americans in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
James M. Martin replied to Loren Miller's discussion Turns out that lawsuits have rules (Daily Kos) in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
1 hour ago
James M. Martin replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Experimental Ebola Serum May Be In Use On Americans in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service