James M. Martin's Discussions (3,281)

Discussions Replied To (224) Replies Latest Activity

""

James M. Martin replied Dec 8 to Why Kirk Cameron Had a Pauline Moment as He Neared Damascus for the Opening of His Hit Movie

2 Dec 8
Reply by James M. Martin

"Is it THAT corrupt? That is the same system set  up by the PRI in Mexico, the ruling…"

James M. Martin replied Dec 8 to Conservative Blogger Plotting to "Take Out" Hillary Clinton, Claiming Barack H. Obama is "Probably Gay"

8 Dec 8
Reply by James M. Martin

"Well, of course there's something wrong with Barack and Rahm attending a gay bath ho…"

James M. Martin replied Dec 8 to Conservative Blogger Plotting to "Take Out" Hillary Clinton, Claiming Barack H. Obama is "Probably Gay"

8 Dec 8
Reply by James M. Martin

"I suspect Cracker Barrell is a closely held corporation -- just like Hobby Lobby."

8 Dec 8
Reply by James M. Martin

"Quite fine, Sentient! Might add a personal anecdote. My friends here, the Sanchez fa…"

James M. Martin replied Oct 25 to In Liberia Christian Churches blame gays for Ebola

16 Oct 25
Reply by James M. Martin

"I was never into Garland until I heard her son-in-law, Peter Allen, sing a song he w…"

James M. Martin replied Oct 24 to Queerty Interview With Author of New Book About Judy Garland, Big LGBTQ Icon: Judy on Religion

2 Oct 24
Reply by James M. Martin

"This is Dark Ages stuff. We already know from Sarah Palin that African ministers ten…"

James M. Martin replied Oct 24 to In Liberia Christian Churches blame gays for Ebola

16 Oct 25
Reply by James M. Martin

"Thankfully, Sentient, many gays appear to be going the adoption route. I just loved…"

James M. Martin replied Oct 14 to Vile hate monger Michelle Bachmann: Gays want to legalize pederasty.

64 Oct 14
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"If a man cannot reproduce he should be proud of it. We have too many humans on earth…"

James M. Martin replied Oct 13 to Vile hate monger Michelle Bachmann: Gays want to legalize pederasty.

64 Oct 14
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"He had ladies on the side and so did she. I loved her calling Richard Nixon the bigg…"

James M. Martin replied Oct 12 to "Franklin and Eleanor: an Extraordinary Marriage"

1 Oct 12
Reply by James M. Martin

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service