James M. Martin's Discussions (2,601)

Discussions Replied To (181) Replies Latest Activity

"Else why would they spend so much money on efforts to privatize almost everything go…"

James M. Martin replied Apr 6 to "Queerty" Quotes Roman Catholic Andrew Sullivan's Claim That LGBT Queer People Pari Delicto With Christian Fundamentalist Fanatics - Ho Hum, Snore

9 Apr 6
Reply by Sentient Biped

""

James M. Martin replied Apr 5 to "Queerty" Quotes Roman Catholic Andrew Sullivan's Claim That LGBT Queer People Pari Delicto With Christian Fundamentalist Fanatics - Ho Hum, Snore

9 Apr 6
Reply by Sentient Biped

""

James M. Martin replied Apr 4 to "Queerty" Quotes Roman Catholic Andrew Sullivan's Claim That LGBT Queer People Pari Delicto With Christian Fundamentalist Fanatics - Ho Hum, Snore

9 Apr 6
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Those are just the two who got outed.  Many, many clerics are hiding from their homo…"

James M. Martin replied Oct 12, 2013 to Spambot Christian Group Using Grindr to Entice Members to Join Methodist Church in Tennessee

5 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"Sentient, read the books of the N.T. allegedly authored by Saul/Paul of Tarsus.  The…"

James M. Martin replied Oct 12, 2013 to Spambot Christian Group Using Grindr to Entice Members to Join Methodist Church in Tennessee

5 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"Favorite dish of mine, too. In fact, I love almost anything creole or cajun."

James M. Martin replied Sep 17, 2013 to John Nienstedt, RCC Bish Minneaolis-St. Paul, Says Gays and Lesbians are Satanic

43 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"Mahi-Mahi is known as dolphin fish in the U.S. and as dorado in Mexico.  For my mone…"

James M. Martin replied Sep 17, 2013 to John Nienstedt, RCC Bish Minneaolis-St. Paul, Says Gays and Lesbians are Satanic

43 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"Half way between shrimp and lobster, wouldn't that be crayfish?"

43 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"Reminds me of the young offender throwing himself on the mercy of the court in an "o…"

James M. Martin replied Sep 16, 2013 to John Nienstedt, RCC Bish Minneaolis-St. Paul, Says Gays and Lesbians are Satanic

43 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"Nutritionists are claiming now that corn and corn-based products are very bad for yo…"

James M. Martin replied Sep 16, 2013 to John Nienstedt, RCC Bish Minneaolis-St. Paul, Says Gays and Lesbians are Satanic

43 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service