The Flying Atheist's Discussions (631)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"Daniel, very eloquently stated.  You always seem to have an "even keel" sensibility…"

The Flying Atheist replied Apr 20 to Finland's Gay Bondage Stamps

19 Apr 23
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Exactly, Daniel.  Using the word "bondage" in the headline is misleading.  Someone a…"

The Flying Atheist replied Apr 20 to Finland's Gay Bondage Stamps

19 Apr 23
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Wow! Now that is progressive!"

The Flying Atheist replied Apr 19 to Finland's Gay Bondage Stamps

19 Apr 23
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Most corporate CEO's are part of the "good ole boys club."  It's a relatively small…"

The Flying Atheist replied Apr 3 to Mozilla Firefox and their apparently antiequality CEO

9 Apr 4
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Mozilla CEO steps down due to political backlash http://www.engadget.com/2014/04/03/…"

The Flying Atheist replied Apr 3 to Mozilla Firefox and their apparently antiequality CEO

9 Apr 4
Reply by Sentient Biped

"I've always liked Pet Shop Boys.  Thanks for posting the video.  I've never seen it.…"

The Flying Atheist replied Mar 30 to West End Girls - Suburbia

4 May 16
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

"That's the million dollar, unanswered question, k.h. The homophobes keep claiming th…"

The Flying Atheist replied Feb 24 to Federal Judge: Kentucky Must Recognize Same-Sex Marriages (NBC News)

8 Feb 24
Reply by Loren Miller

"This is, indeed, wonderful news.  The Judge's statements concisely state the crux of…"

The Flying Atheist replied Feb 12 to Federal Judge: Kentucky Must Recognize Same-Sex Marriages (NBC News)

8 Feb 24
Reply by Loren Miller

"One step forward, two steps back. Maddening."

The Flying Atheist replied Dec 11, 2013 to Indian top court says gay sex is an offence

2 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Sentient Biped

"I'm also someone who has never been a part of the leather community.  I agree with y…"

The Flying Atheist replied Nov 19, 2013 to Interior. Leather Bar.

11 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by Sentient Biped

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service