Loren Miller's Discussions (7,567)

Discussions Replied To (193) Replies Latest Activity

"For the first time, a federal US judge has ruled a persecution of LGBT people is a c…"

Loren Miller replied on Saturday to Xtian music star - now out Lesbian - rips Scott Lively a new one

20 on Tuesday
Reply by James M. Martin

"Meantime, I just watched the second hour of Mea Maxima Culpa on HBO this morning, in…"

Loren Miller replied Aug 3 to Kidnapped for Christ

7 Aug 3
Reply by Loren Miller

"I'll stipulate that, too, Carl.  A long time ago, I stated in a blog that I thought…"

Loren Miller replied Aug 3 to Kidnapped for Christ

7 Aug 3
Reply by Loren Miller

"From where I sit, this has multiple expressions.  First and foremost, it is the expr…"

Loren Miller replied Aug 2 to Kidnapped for Christ

7 Aug 3
Reply by Loren Miller

"If she's so damned smart, why would she say something which is about half-a-harelip…"

Loren Miller replied Jul 27 to Vile hate monger Michelle Bachmann: Gays want to legalize pederasty.

3 Jul 27
Reply by James M. Martin

"Oooooooooooooookay ... and just how do we know these were homosexual demons.  They C…"

Loren Miller replied Jul 24 to Homosexuals are possessed by fart demons.

5 Jul 27
Reply by James M. Martin

"The government may want to get out of the marriage business, but they remain in the…"

Loren Miller replied Jun 23 to Gay Marriage Steals Rights From God

21 Jun 28
Reply by James M. Martin

"Don't tell me ... he has dishpan hands, too, right?"

Loren Miller replied Jun 21 to Obama quietly advances transgender rights

6 Jun 23
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Actually I think it's more like hate the sinner AND the sin, with the later retracti…"

Loren Miller replied Jun 21 to Rick Perry Admits Only That he Shouldn't Have "Stepped in It" When he Compared Homosexuality to Alcoholism

5 Jun 23
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Why is it that these guys repeatedly "step in it" then back and fill and make apolog…"

Loren Miller replied Jun 21 to Rick Perry Admits Only That he Shouldn't Have "Stepped in It" When he Compared Homosexuality to Alcoholism

5 Jun 23
Reply by Sentient Biped

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service