Loren Miller's Discussions (7,094)

Discussions Replied To (180) Replies Latest Activity

"I've tried to like Andrew Sullivan several times and failed each time, for his irrat…"

Loren Miller replied Apr 4 to "Queerty" Quotes Roman Catholic Andrew Sullivan's Claim That LGBT Queer People Pari Delicto With Christian Fundamentalist Fanatics - Ho Hum, Snore

9 Apr 6
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Again, I've never gone to a Chick-fil-A restaurant, won't now or in the foreseeable…"

Loren Miller replied Mar 26 to Chick-fil-A president slams gay marriage

91 Mar 26
Reply by Joan Denoo

"That's a damned good graphic, Pat.  Thanks for putting that up here."

Loren Miller replied Feb 28 to LGBT Rights By Individual US States

8 Apr 9
Reply by Micheal

"Hey, Chrissie, pleased to meet you.My formal training came courtesy of a former Kore…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 27 to Uganda ramps up persecution. Heading to 'Ethnic cleansing" of gays?

16 Feb 27
Reply by Loren Miller

"Bro, you got nothing to worry about.  The dipshits who want to perpetrate this horse…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 26 to Uganda ramps up persecution. Heading to 'Ethnic cleansing" of gays?

16 Feb 27
Reply by Loren Miller

"He's all of that, SB.  The problem is, at least in my case, anyone coming after me w…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 26 to Uganda ramps up persecution. Heading to 'Ethnic cleansing" of gays?

16 Feb 27
Reply by Loren Miller

"Regardless if Lively wins or loses [please pardon my somewhat blunt language], he de…"

16 Feb 27
Reply by Loren Miller

"Richard, this is the height of irrationality - to condemn someone not because they a…"

16 Feb 27
Reply by Loren Miller

"At 1:52, the gentleman in the second video talks about the influence these evangelic…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 25 to Uganda ramps up persecution. Heading to 'Ethnic cleansing" of gays?

16 Feb 27
Reply by Loren Miller

"... the West is promoting homosexuality in Africa ...Really?  And their evidence for…"

Loren Miller replied Feb 25 to Uganda ramps up persecution. Heading to 'Ethnic cleansing" of gays?

16 Feb 27
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service