Loren Miller's Discussions (7,717)

Discussions Replied To (202) Replies Latest Activity

"I would amend Nietzsche's statement to say that love and goodness are too precious t…"

Loren Miller replied on Friday to Religious Parents Disown Gay Teens

38 on Saturday
Reply by sk8eycat

"I should add to this that there is some (pardon the term) ungodly percentage of home…"

Loren Miller replied on Friday to Religious Parents Disown Gay Teens

38 on Saturday
Reply by sk8eycat

"What are they afraid of?  That's simple:Empowered women!"

Loren Miller replied Sep 16 to Religious Parents Disown Gay Teens

38 on Saturday
Reply by sk8eycat

"[sigh] How many times has Jackie's story been played back?  Thousands?  Tens of thou…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 16 to Religious Parents Disown Gay Teens

38 on Saturday
Reply by sk8eycat

"In large portion, that's exactly what's happening, Bertold.  Too much of the first w…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 16 to Vast network of US Extremists Export AntigayPersecution: HRC Report

7 on Friday
Reply by HPhan

"Some time back on another board I wrote a piece which opined that "natural" is a PER…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 8 to Romans I:26-27 and Its Concordances: One Contradiction After Another

5 Sep 11
Reply by Grinning Cat

"And that's the truly scary aspect of all this - that her representation reflects a p…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 5 to Vile hate monger Michelle Bachmann: Gays want to legalize pederasty.

38 on Friday
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Fact is that "family values" as expressed by these people far better resemble BIGOT…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 5 to Vile hate monger Michelle Bachmann: Gays want to legalize pederasty.

38 on Friday

"Kick ass and take tickets!  There's something to be said for being "plain-spoken!""

38 on Friday

"For the first time, a federal US judge has ruled a persecution of LGBT people is a c…"

Loren Miller replied Aug 16 to Xtian music star - now out Lesbian - rips Scott Lively a new one

20 Aug 18
Reply by James M. Martin

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service