Joan Denoo's Discussions (6,485)

Discussions Replied To (103) Replies Latest Activity

"Great video! "

Joan Denoo replied Feb 28, 2013 to The Horror of a Child Who Learns of Gay Marriage

12 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Geoff A

"Napoleon, thank you for sharing this story, the struggles, conflicts, confusions and…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 13, 2013 to Ian Roberts - Australian Story 'The Lost Boy'

1 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"There is nothing, absolutely nothing wrong with divorce or homosexuality or races ot…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 13, 2013 to John Hagee: Gay Marriage Is Just 'Two Disturbed People Playing House'

28 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Thanks, Loren, for this report. The author's statement bares repeating:  "reform is…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 11, 2012 to West Point chapel hosts first same-sex marriage (USA Today)

4 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I agree whole heartedly, and look to the day when all communities can welcome same-s…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 4, 2012 to West Point chapel hosts first same-sex marriage (USA Today)

4 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

"How many more centuries are we going to have to deal with this looney stuff!  Any ne…"

Joan Denoo replied Nov 30, 2012 to Ever Been Raped by a Demon? That's Probably Why You're Gay!

19 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"This is the silliest interview I think I have ever heard. It is just plain goofy. So…"

Joan Denoo replied Nov 19, 2012 to As if By Magic!

5 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Me too! The Supreme Court is too far right for my taste. Maybe some ridicule can go…"

Joan Denoo replied Oct 18, 2012 to DOMA Ruled Unconstitutional By Federal Appeals Court In New York (HuffPost)

4 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"I am really running out of patience with people who impose their delusions on others…"

Joan Denoo replied Oct 18, 2012 to DOMA Ruled Unconstitutional By Federal Appeals Court In New York (HuffPost)

4 Oct 18, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"The Crash Course "The Crash Course seeks to provide you with a baseline understandin…"

Joan Denoo replied Sep 7, 2012 to How do you handle the rhetoric?

5 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service