Joan Denoo's Discussions (6,111)

Discussions Replied To (95) Replies Latest Activity

"I have only begun to find resources on rape. From my personal experiences, I have ne…"

Joan Denoo replied May 18, 2013 to Bryan Fischer, American Family Association, Says Military Rape Crisis Caused by Homosexuals

13 May 18, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"Male Rape as an Act of Anti-Gay Violence Unfortunately, incidents of anti-gay violen…"

Joan Denoo replied May 18, 2013 to Bryan Fischer, American Family Association, Says Military Rape Crisis Caused by Homosexuals

13 May 18, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"Myths and Facts about Male Rape In the past ten years, reports of men being raped ha…"

13 May 18, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"Rape: Myths and Realities "Every nine minutes around the clock a woman is raped in t…"

13 May 18, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"Understanding the Perpetrator Sexual Assault Prevention and Awareness Center  Sex o…"

13 May 18, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"@ The American Family Association, if you do not denounce this bigot, we have furthe…"

13 May 18, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"You wrote what, Bryan Fischer? Are you serious? Who do you believe does the raping o…"

13 May 18, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"How beautiful!"

Joan Denoo replied May 17, 2013 to St. Anthony Falls Bridge, Minnesota

3 May 19, 2013
Reply by The Flying Atheist

"The Flying Atheist, remember the black movement, how they were freed from slavery an…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 25, 2013 to Before The Supreme Court Considers Gay Marriage, An American Change Of Heart (HuffPost)

11 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Recently, I include Judicial in my disdain for our political process. The Executive,…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 25, 2013 to Before The Supreme Court Considers Gay Marriage, An American Change Of Heart (HuffPost)

11 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Sentient Biped

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service