Joan Denoo's Discussions (6,124)

Discussions Replied To (95) Replies Latest Activity

"Laughing"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 25, 2013 to Pope Francis learns quickly... Vatican "Gay Lobby"

4 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Sentient, an elder of the tribe and a wise man. "

Joan Denoo replied Jun 25, 2013 to Successfully treated AIDS patients can transmit AIDS

2 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Oh dear, for a minute I thought you were advocating not hating and resisting the dre…"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 9, 2013 to It's (PAST) Time to Stop Hating!

8 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by sk8eycat

"OOPPSS Brandi, that statement sinks of blaming the victim. You are quite right about…"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 9, 2013 to LGBT Victims of Violence: ‘Going to the Cops Will Only Make It Worse’

8 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Debra Stevenson

"OK, "Programs shows that transgender people are 3.32 times more likely to face viole…"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 8, 2013 to LGBT Victims of Violence: ‘Going to the Cops Will Only Make It Worse’

8 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Debra Stevenson

"Oh! My Goodness! How awful!"

Joan Denoo replied May 26, 2013 to My Evening With Bill and Roger

2 May 26, 2013
Reply by Susan Stanko

"Well, I read the article and didn't find anything he said interesting or informative…"

Joan Denoo replied May 20, 2013 to Breitbart Group Claims "New Evidence" Hitler Was Gay

5 May 20, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I reveal my ignorance, but I am not familiar with Breitbart Group. Is this a thinkin…"

Joan Denoo replied May 19, 2013 to Breitbart Group Claims "New Evidence" Hitler Was Gay

5 May 20, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Please forgive me James, for using up so much space to vent my disgust and attempt t…"

Joan Denoo replied May 18, 2013 to Bryan Fischer, American Family Association, Says Military Rape Crisis Caused by Homosexuals

13 May 18, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"I agree Loren, "CALL THEM ON IT IMMEDIATELY!!!" Loudly, clearly, specifically, concr…"

Joan Denoo replied May 18, 2013 to Bryan Fischer, American Family Association, Says Military Rape Crisis Caused by Homosexuals

13 May 18, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service