Joan Denoo's Discussions (6,071)

Discussions Replied To (95) Replies Latest Activity

"I am still boycotting Chick-fil-A. I have the memory of an elephant and if anyone vi…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 26 to Chick-fil-A president slams gay marriage

91 Mar 26
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Thanks for this chart. It is enlightening to see how different the districts are. Wa…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 1 to LGBT Rights By Individual US States

8 Apr 9
Reply by Micheal

"Well, at least we are getting some scientific research on homosexuality, and many qu…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 18 to Another article about origins of same sex attraction

1 Feb 18
Reply by Joan Denoo

"The good news is, many more people reveal their true attributes and claim them as so…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 17 to Consider moving if where you live is anti-gay

7 Feb 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

"A perfect question for a dissertation! All you aspiring people making sense of an in…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 17 to Consider moving if where you live is anti-gay

7 Feb 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Well! that is clear enough! Living in homophobic communities is bad for ones health.…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 16 to Consider moving if where you live is anti-gay

7 Feb 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Let's keep an eye on Barilla to see if they include gay couples in their adv. Rememb…"

Joan Denoo replied Nov 7, 2013 to On Antigay Pasta

11 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Luara

"Thanks, Loren, for this Steve Shives comment. You introduced me to him months ago an…"

Joan Denoo replied Nov 7, 2013 to Five Stupid Things About Homophobia - Steve Shives

5 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

""We accept his invitation not to eat his pasta." ~ Aurelio Mancuso, president of ga…"

Joan Denoo replied Sep 28, 2013 to On Antigay Pasta

11 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Luara

"Is this what Roman Catholics believe, we live in a god-haunted, enchanted world? Wha…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 24, 2013 to Conservative Catholic Argument Supporting Marriage Equality.

3 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service