Joan Denoo's Discussions (6,570)

Discussions Replied To (103) Replies Latest Activity

"Judge Posner’s Gay Marriage Opinion Is a Witty, Deeply Moral Masterpiece by Mark Jos…"

Joan Denoo replied Sep 5 to Vile hate monger Michelle Bachmann: Gays want to legalize pederasty.

38 on Friday
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"I don't mean this disrespectfully, how is it working for you? "

Joan Denoo replied Sep 5 to Vile hate monger Michelle Bachmann: Gays want to legalize pederasty.

38 on Friday

"People need to line up during Q & A to challenge her on public statements. Let t…"

38 on Friday

"I absolutely agree! "

38 on Friday

"OH G*D! It is the religious who use boys and young men for their sexual pleasures. S…"

38 on Friday

"Am I catching a theme here? Homosexual is not "OK'? Left handed is not "OK"? African…"

Joan Denoo replied Sep 3 to Getting Speech Straight - "Homosexual" is not an LGBT-friendly term

10 Sep 22
Reply by HPhan

"Oh! Dear! This old terminology dispute. I lived in Texas a bunch of years and I woul…"

Joan Denoo replied Sep 3 to Getting Speech Straight - "Homosexual" is not an LGBT-friendly term

10 Sep 22
Reply by HPhan

"Bertold, thank you! " sexual orientation" is no one's business. "

10 Sep 22
Reply by HPhan

"Thank yu Daniel for understanding. "

Joan Denoo replied Apr 23 to Finland's Gay Bondage Stamps

19 Apr 23
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Daniel, you make good sense! I had not thought of the images that way and I was wron…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 22 to Finland's Gay Bondage Stamps

19 Apr 23
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service