Joan Denoo's Discussions (6,920)

Discussions Replied To (108) Replies Latest Activity

"Judy Garland was a complex person according to what I read of her over the years. I…"

Joan Denoo replied Oct 20 to Queerty Interview With Author of New Book About Judy Garland, Big LGBTQ Icon: Judy on Religion

2 Oct 24
Reply by James M. Martin

"Daniel, Miss Emily Litella is a great reminder of an especially talented lady. "

Joan Denoo replied Oct 19 to Catholic Church Welcomes LGBTQI - NAW! Just Kidding, Suckers. We Still Loathe You!

18 on Saturday
Reply by sk8eycat

""Attach the father to the family"? Well, marriage doesn't seem to work too well. And…"

Joan Denoo replied Oct 14 to Vile hate monger Michelle Bachmann: Gays want to legalize pederasty.

64 Oct 14
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Oh! my gosh! I agree! "

Joan Denoo replied Oct 13 to Vile hate monger Michelle Bachmann: Gays want to legalize pederasty.

64 Oct 14

"Education that isn't. "

Joan Denoo replied Oct 13 to Vile hate monger Michelle Bachmann: Gays want to legalize pederasty.

64 Oct 14

"Judge Posner’s Gay Marriage Opinion Is a Witty, Deeply Moral Masterpiece by Mark Jos…"

Joan Denoo replied Sep 5 to Vile hate monger Michelle Bachmann: Gays want to legalize pederasty.

64 Oct 14

"I don't mean this disrespectfully, how is it working for you? "

Joan Denoo replied Sep 5 to Vile hate monger Michelle Bachmann: Gays want to legalize pederasty.

64 Oct 14

"People need to line up during Q & A to challenge her on public statements. Let t…"

64 Oct 14

"I absolutely agree! "

64 Oct 14

"OH G*D! It is the religious who use boys and young men for their sexual pleasures. S…"

64 Oct 14

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service