dr kellie's Discussions (845)

Discussions Replied To (140) Replies Latest Activity

"And, poppers are fun:)  Remember when "they" thought poppers caused AIDS?"

dr kellie replied Jan 7, 2012 to Is this what ALL gay men secretly don't what straights to know?

4 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Tara Benson

"1. Short nails are not suggestive of anything.  I have short nails because I have a…"

dr kellie replied Jan 7, 2012 to Is this what ALL gay men secretly don't what straights to know?

4 Jan 7, 2012
Reply by Tara Benson

"I also hear that Santorum is hot in Iowa.  I always figured that santorum would usua…"

dr kellie replied Jan 3, 2012 to 2011 was a great year for LGBT rights? What do you think?

7 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Santorum all over the place?  Someone get a towel.   Mexican train is a domino game.…"

dr kellie replied Jan 2, 2012 to 2011 was a great year for LGBT rights? What do you think?

7 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Sentient Biped

"I don't know about summing up 2011, but I can tell you that I was just downtown play…"

dr kellie replied Jan 1, 2012 to 2011 was a great year for LGBT rights? What do you think?

7 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Sentient Biped

"So irritating.  However, now I want to be a lesbian vampire.  Dang.  I'd be a blue-e…"

dr kellie replied Dec 22, 2011 to Australian Convicted Murderer and Lesbian Vampire up for parole.

6 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Sentient Biped

"I could use a good old-fashioned jumblefuck.  Who's in?"

dr kellie replied Dec 18, 2011 to Utah Family Supports School that Outed Gay Son

18 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by dr kellie

"Yes, I was 7.  And it wasn't just beating up a boy, I was pretty boyish.  I wasn't h…"

dr kellie replied Dec 16, 2011 to Utah Family Supports School that Outed Gay Son

18 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by dr kellie

"My 2nd grade teacher called my parents in for a meeting and told them I had lesbian…"

dr kellie replied Dec 16, 2011 to Utah Family Supports School that Outed Gay Son

18 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by dr kellie

"?  So glad I don't have to bother with the childbearing crap."

dr kellie replied Dec 15, 2011 to Antigay Alabama Republican Christian Helping NZ Lesbians Get Pregnant

3 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Rob van Senten

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Tom Sarbeck replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion And Now, for Something Totally New in Televangelism - Televangelist pastor accused of forcing vasectomies and abortions on church members
6 minutes ago
Sentient Biped replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion And Now, for Something Totally New in Televangelism - Televangelist pastor accused of forcing vasectomies and abortions on church members
9 minutes ago
Sentient Biped commented on Joan Denoo's blog post 10 Ways to Stop Feeling Overworked and Overwhelmed BY JEFF HADEN
11 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Deidre's discussion Dogmatic atheism?
11 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Deidre's discussion Dogmatic atheism?
13 minutes ago
Sentient Biped replied to chares martel's discussion Would you rather America won the Vietnam War?
13 minutes ago
jay H replied to Just a Voice's discussion Is consciousness nothing more than a veneer of our biological underpinnings?
16 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion In Liberia Christian Churches blame gays for Ebola in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
23 minutes ago
Michael Penn commented on Joan Denoo's blog post According to the Bible, God drowns, kills, slaughters, genocides, stones, burns, mauls, rapes, crushes, ....
26 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Deidre's discussion Dogmatic atheism?
29 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion And Now, for Something Totally New in Televangelism - Televangelist pastor accused of forcing vasectomies and abortions on church members
33 minutes ago
Deidre replied to Deidre's discussion Dogmatic atheism?
35 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service