dr kellie's Discussions (845)

Discussions Replied To (140) Replies Latest Activity

"Free speech is more important than bellyaching over a street preacher who says that…"

dr kellie replied Apr 17, 2010 to Street Preacher is fined for homophobic speech.

9 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"Thanks for this."

dr kellie replied Apr 8, 2010 to Article on the "gay lifestyle"

4 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Sam Chapman

"It's been doable for a long while, as long as you have money and an attorney who kno…"

dr kellie replied Feb 15, 2010 to [Dallas] Judges now updating driver’s licenses for transgender people

2 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by dr kellie

"I agree with all of you. Are the scouts still getting government funding and being s…"

dr kellie replied Feb 11, 2010 to Lesbian Moms in Vermont denied chance to be boy scout leaders

11 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

"Discussing this took me back to the early 90s when the Presbyterians stopped letting…"

dr kellie replied Feb 11, 2010 to Lesbian Moms in Vermont denied chance to be boy scout leaders

11 Mar 1, 2010

"I did a little research before responding to this, because I was really curious abou…"

11 Mar 1, 2010

"I have mixed feelings about this, too. It is hard to keep picking up the scraps and…"

dr kellie replied Feb 8, 2010 to Oh Boy, we got mentioned at the national prayer breakfast!

3 Feb 8, 2010
Reply by Sentient Biped

"I do appreciate my parents. Most of how they raised me was brilliant. Just not the f…"

dr kellie replied Feb 3, 2010 to Are you ever resentful about being forced into religion as a child?

6 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Mike K.

"Does your family know that you are an atheist? I'm thinking that part of my resentme…"

dr kellie replied Feb 3, 2010 to Are you ever resentful about being forced into religion as a child?

6 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Mike K.

"I'm laughing too, but I feel a little bad about it. I was brainwashed to such an ext…"

dr kellie replied Feb 1, 2010 to Gay Christian Network conference planned for Nashville

8 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Joe G.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Rick Springfield replied to Rick Springfield's discussion Scientific Adam and Eve in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
43 minutes ago
Atheist in FundyLand commented on Joan Denoo's blog post Capitalism can't work without a poverty class.
2 hours ago
sk8eycat replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
2 hours ago
sk8eycat liked Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
2 hours ago
Atheist in FundyLand replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo liked Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
2 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Experimental Ebola Serum May Be In Use On Americans in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Experimental Ebola Serum May Be In Use On Americans in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion How can people be good without god?
2 hours ago
Atheist in FundyLand posted a discussion
2 hours ago
HPhan replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Hawking Says Higgs Boson Could Destroy the Universe in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
3 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service