Prog Rock Girl's Discussions (2,860)

Discussions Replied To (105) Replies Latest Activity

"Not surprising...not only for the reasons mentioned in the article (stigma keeping p…"

Prog Rock Girl replied Aug 7, 2011 to HIV rates "skyrocketing" in the Middle East.

1 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"Right Mr. Indian health minister, the fact that there are now people who admit to be…"

Prog Rock Girl replied Jul 16, 2011 to Who hates you more: Pakistani politicians and clerics, or the health minister of India?

2 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Yeah, what doesn't enrage Bachmann though..."

Prog Rock Girl replied Jul 16, 2011 to cher tweet enrages Bachmann

2 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"I get that people wouldn't want to have an "imitation heterosexual" relationship, bu…"

Prog Rock Girl replied Jul 4, 2011 to A Repentant’s Support of Same Sex Marriage

2 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by James M. Martin

"Yeah. I'm need to know. People can find out about me from the outside world or hears…"

Prog Rock Girl replied Jul 1, 2011 to Selectively out: Sometimes yes, sometimes no, sometimes change the subject?

5 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Sentient Biped

"The "big fat fakers" end up with people taking bets on how long it'll take for them…"

Prog Rock Girl replied Jul 1, 2011 to Selectively out: Sometimes yes, sometimes no, sometimes change the subject?

5 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Sentient Biped

"He's describing his fantasy lover. And he might be describing himself in all the "he…"

Prog Rock Girl replied Jun 30, 2011 to skinny jeans are unchristian

10 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by Phenix

"Some people, when going from an antigay culture to one where it isn't a big deal, ha…"

Prog Rock Girl replied Jun 24, 2011 to Story of a miserable christian "ex-gay"

14 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Loren Miller

"Yeah, I just went out to a gay bar the other night and the only words to describe th…"

Prog Rock Girl replied Jun 24, 2011 to Story of a miserable christian "ex-gay"

14 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Loren Miller

"I think that sexual orientation can change either way over time, like any other tast…"

Prog Rock Girl replied Jun 23, 2011 to Story of a miserable christian "ex-gay"

14 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
55 minutes ago
Joan Denoo commented on nice girl's blog post Why I am here
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo liked nice girl's blog post Why I am here
1 hour ago
Jason Andrews commented on nice girl's blog post Why I am here
2 hours ago
Plinius commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
2 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to k.h. ky's discussion Edward Snowden
2 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to k.h. ky's discussion Edward Snowden
3 hours ago
Freethinker31 commented on DAN DANA's blog post This Is How the Gaza War Will End
3 hours ago
Patricia replied to Ceil's discussion Please help me maintain some sanity... It just isn't true!
3 hours ago
Patricia replied to Ceil's discussion Please help me maintain some sanity... It just isn't true!
3 hours ago
Patricia replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
3 hours ago
BIPLAB DAS posted an album

anti superstition programme

its our regular antisuperstition school programme. this time we are in CHHATNA GIRLS HOGH SCHOOL of BANKURA DISTRICT in INDIA. we are disclosing the miracle behind FIRE WALKING.
3 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service