Atheist Nexus Logo

Scott Bidstrup's Discussions (282)

Discussions Replied To (71) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with Richard - what is the point in trying to rehabilitate the Bible? A book…"

Scott Bidstrup replied Jul 12, 2010 to Some interesting stuff they don't tell you in Sunday School :-)

21 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Doug

"Why am I not surprised? Maybe because she is from the same party that produced Kevi…"

Scott Bidstrup replied Jul 6, 2010 to Australia's ♥New♥ ☺Atheist☺ Prime Minster to gays: Up yours‼ (not in a good way)

8 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Neon Genesis

"It is certainly a duality of thinking. George Orwell noticed the phenomenon, and it…"

Scott Bidstrup replied Jul 2, 2010 to Genuinely perplexed by religious gays

3 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Scott Bidstrup

"To understand this, IMO, you need to understand the nature of religious conversion.…"

Scott Bidstrup replied Jun 30, 2010 to Genuinely perplexed by religious gays

3 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Scott Bidstrup

"It has been known since the Masters and Johnson studies in the 1950's that just abou…"

Scott Bidstrup replied Jun 19, 2010 to Where the Gay Atheists / LGBT group is going.

20 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Scott Bidstrup

"Daniel, I have two theories: 1) Glenn Beck hasn't heard about it yet. This is the l…"

Scott Bidstrup replied Jun 19, 2010 to What? A gay terrorist enabled 911? Why hasn't Glenn Beck picked up on this?

1 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Scott Bidstrup

"The first and foremost challenge faced by any religion is to fill the pews - and col…"

Scott Bidstrup replied Jun 19, 2010 to David Cameron Interview in Attitude Re: Homophobic Bullying in Faith Schools

3 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Scott Bidstrup

"Well, of course, MCC is a gay church by design, so it is no surprise that it would d…"

Scott Bidstrup replied Jun 19, 2010 to Jamaica's gay underground christians

4 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Scott Bidstrup

"My experience in living in Africa has taught me that while the problem is now everyw…"

Scott Bidstrup replied Jun 19, 2010 to More bad news in Africa.

10 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Scott Bidstrup

"To understand Borin' Orrin's comments, you really need to understand Mormon culture…"

Scott Bidstrup replied Jun 19, 2010 to Orrin Hatchs Claims Gays Replace Religion With Politics

3 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Scott Bidstrup

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service