Scott Bidstrup's Discussions (280)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"This "divine spark of light" is the sense of reverence of which I spoke. That he pu…"

Scott Bidstrup replied Aug 3, 2010 to Dating a believer.

12 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Sentient Biped

"It is quite possible to be a deeply "spiritual" person without ever having any relig…"

Scott Bidstrup replied Aug 3, 2010 to Dating a believer.

12 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Sentient Biped

"When I brought this stuff up with an evangelical fundamentalist from Colorado Spring…"

Scott Bidstrup replied Jul 13, 2010 to Some interesting stuff they don't tell you in Sunday School :-)

21 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Doug

"There are problems with the word "queer" that are not dissimilar to those James enum…"

Scott Bidstrup replied Jul 12, 2010 to What's in a Word?

7 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Scott Bidstrup

"I agree with Richard - what is the point in trying to rehabilitate the Bible? A book…"

Scott Bidstrup replied Jul 12, 2010 to Some interesting stuff they don't tell you in Sunday School :-)

21 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Doug

"Why am I not surprised? Maybe because she is from the same party that produced Kevi…"

Scott Bidstrup replied Jul 6, 2010 to Australia's ♥New♥ ☺Atheist☺ Prime Minster to gays: Up yours‼ (not in a good way)

8 Sep 30, 2010
Reply by Neon Genesis

"It is certainly a duality of thinking. George Orwell noticed the phenomenon, and it…"

Scott Bidstrup replied Jul 2, 2010 to Genuinely perplexed by religious gays

3 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Scott Bidstrup

"To understand this, IMO, you need to understand the nature of religious conversion.…"

Scott Bidstrup replied Jun 30, 2010 to Genuinely perplexed by religious gays

3 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by Scott Bidstrup

"Sounds like a vote on "Separate but equal" - which as we know, is always separate, b…"

Scott Bidstrup replied Jun 19, 2010 to Voting on allowing same-sex Homecoming court begins at UNT

2 Jun 20, 2010
Reply by dr kellie

"It has been known since the Masters and Johnson studies in the 1950's that just abou…"

Scott Bidstrup replied Jun 19, 2010 to Where the Gay Atheists / LGBT group is going.

20 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Scott Bidstrup

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service