Pat's Discussions (2,115)

Discussions Replied To (64) Replies Latest Activity

"As a quick update, here's the link to the actual Supreme Court opinion. U.S. v. Wind…"

Pat replied Jun 26, 2013 to US Supreme Court Defense of Marriage Act Unconstitutional!

23 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"The thread is entitled, "Good Christians, No Doubt..." I submit they are good Christ…"

Pat replied Apr 25, 2013 to Good Christians, No Doubt....

7 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Sentient Biped

"When I first saw the title to the post, my initial thought was probably somewhere in…"

Pat replied Apr 16, 2013 to Man's Body Parts Rejected Because He Was Gay (and in the 21st Century!)

5 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Pat

"His church is based on a fraudulent myth, power mongering, lies and force. And those…"

Pat replied Apr 1, 2013 to Cardinal Dolan - Gays Can Be "Friends" But Not Equal Citizens

5 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by A Former Member

"Loren, I was just watching Santorum and John McCain on the evening news. All I could…"

Pat replied Mar 15, 2013 to Stunner: Sen. Rob Portman backs same-sex marriage (CBS News)

11 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Pat

"The conservative position seems to be that individual freedom is sacred, except when…"

Pat replied Mar 15, 2013 to Stunner: Sen. Rob Portman backs same-sex marriage (CBS News)

11 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Pat

"This article about Portman got me thinking about several other "conservative" positi…"

11 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Pat

"There were actually Biblical passages painted on various walls around the house. My…"

Pat replied Jan 10, 2013 to John Hagee: Gay Marriage Is Just 'Two Disturbed People Playing House'

28 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Sentient Biped

"I, too, have met people like that. A friend's house burnt to the ground a few years…"

Pat replied Jan 10, 2013 to John Hagee: Gay Marriage Is Just 'Two Disturbed People Playing House'

28 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Sentient Biped

"The Big Book of Jewish and Christian Fairy Tales also says, "Do no suffer a witch to…"

28 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Sentient Biped

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service