Pat's Discussions (2,529)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"I've been through the South, and no thanks on residing there.  I'm close enough in S…"

Pat replied Mar 4 to LGBT Rights By Individual US States

8 Apr 9
Reply by Micheal

"Glad you like it Joan. Even though I live in Illinois, one of the more enlightened M…"

Pat replied Mar 1 to LGBT Rights By Individual US States

8 Apr 9
Reply by Micheal

"And my family actually wonders why I formally, under Canon Law, excommunicated the C…"

Pat replied Feb 20 to Dear Abby Tells Off Anti-Gay Couple

13 Feb 20
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Actually, I do disapprove of the Catholic lifestyle. No divorce for any reason, no b…"

Pat replied Feb 20 to Dear Abby Tells Off Anti-Gay Couple

13 Feb 20
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Daniel, it really is a good dessert if you like bananas. Just be careful when you fl…"

Pat replied Aug 30, 2013 to Jamaica: Sun, Fun, Rum, Jesus, & Misery for Gay People

7 Aug 31, 2013
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Myers, as one ingredient, makes a good Bananas Foster. And, I too have been to Jamai…"

Pat replied Aug 29, 2013 to Jamaica: Sun, Fun, Rum, Jesus, & Misery for Gay People

7 Aug 31, 2013
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Africa appears to be fertile ground for the ignorance and superstition which is reli…"

Pat replied Jun 27, 2013 to Gay rights denied in Uganda

3 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Excellent reply, SB. All I can say is to repeat my first phrase in this post, In a v…"

Pat replied Jun 26, 2013 to US Supreme Court Defense of Marriage Act Unconstitutional!

23 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"True"

Pat replied Jun 26, 2013 to US Supreme Court Defense of Marriage Act Unconstitutional!

23 Jun 27, 2013

"Thomas has all the judicial and legal insight of Zippy the Wonder Slug exploring a s…"

23 Jun 27, 2013

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service