James M. Martin's Discussions (2,901)

Discussions Replied To (194) Replies Latest Activity

"Half way between shrimp and lobster, wouldn't that be crayfish?"

James M. Martin replied Sep 17, 2013 to John Nienstedt, RCC Bish Minneaolis-St. Paul, Says Gays and Lesbians are Satanic

43 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"Reminds me of the young offender throwing himself on the mercy of the court in an "o…"

James M. Martin replied Sep 16, 2013 to John Nienstedt, RCC Bish Minneaolis-St. Paul, Says Gays and Lesbians are Satanic

43 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"Nutritionists are claiming now that corn and corn-based products are very bad for yo…"

James M. Martin replied Sep 16, 2013 to John Nienstedt, RCC Bish Minneaolis-St. Paul, Says Gays and Lesbians are Satanic

43 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"Fascinating!  Thanks for the info. I prefer shrimp to any shellfish, but the langost…"

43 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"Loren, you do not need to watch it.  It is the same old bilge they have spouted for…"

43 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"@ Scott & Sentient re: bees.  Just as I read  your posts about the fate of the w…"

43 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"Maybe weed will snowball as you put it (a metaphor perhaps more applicable to cocain…"

James M. Martin replied Sep 15, 2013 to John Nienstedt, RCC Bish Minneaolis-St. Paul, Says Gays and Lesbians are Satanic

43 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"Sounds idyllic.  Coatepec, Veracruz, is similar re: aroma of coffee, and when I went…"

James M. Martin replied Sep 15, 2013 to John Nienstedt, RCC Bish Minneaolis-St. Paul, Says Gays and Lesbians are Satanic

43 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"Topes?  In Mexico those are "sleeping policemen": raised bumps in the road on either…"

43 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"I loved Santa Fe the one time I visited but, as you say, and Taos, too, are expensiv…"

43 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service