James M. Martin's Discussions (3,279)

Discussions Replied To (224) Replies Latest Activity

"You do realize, HPhan, that Marcus might NOT be gay. I've insisdted for years that S…"

James M. Martin replied Sep 26 to Vile hate monger Michelle Bachmann: Gays want to legalize pederasty.

64 Oct 14
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"Well, you see, those of us who never knew the guy was a religious bigot, much less a…"

James M. Martin replied Sep 25 to Chick-fil-A president slams gay marriage

95 Sep 25
Reply by James M. Martin

"Alas, as fast food goes, the sandwich is tasty. Alas, I cannot patronize them ever a…"

James M. Martin replied Sep 24 to Chick-fil-A president slams gay marriage

95 Sep 25
Reply by James M. Martin

"What is "pederasty"?"

James M. Martin replied Sep 17 to Vile hate monger Michelle Bachmann: Gays want to legalize pederasty.

64 Oct 14

"If Rev. Lively (ironic name for such a person, BTW) believe gays are waging "war" ag…"

James M. Martin replied Sep 16 to Vast network of US Extremists Export AntigayPersecution: HRC Report

7 Sep 26
Reply by HPhan

"I actually welcome the "unnatural" argument, a holdover from British laws referring…"

James M. Martin replied Sep 8 to Romans I:26-27 and Its Concordances: One Contradiction After Another

5 Sep 11
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I don't think you should let the inclusion of masturbation pass. This is Scalia's mi…"

James M. Martin replied Sep 6 to Vile hate monger Michelle Bachmann: Gays want to legalize pederasty.

64 Oct 14

"I think he is sick in the head and a theocrat through and through. He takes his marc…"

James M. Martin replied Sep 6 to Vile hate monger Michelle Bachmann: Gays want to legalize pederasty.

64 Oct 14

"It's a problem we have with our TV pundits, too. The hosts on the political talk sho…"

64 Oct 14

"I wholly agree with this. It reflects badly on a segment of the population that they…"

64 Oct 14

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service