James M. Martin's Discussions (2,901)

Discussions Replied To (194) Replies Latest Activity

"I think you missed something very important. This guy was INVITING them to crucify h…"

James M. Martin replied Aug 29, 2009 to Pam's House Blend, Crooks and Liars Expose Lunacy of Pastor Steven Anderson

27 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by James M. Martin

"I couldn't watch but three minutes of the almost nine. The guy is a raving paranoid.…"

James M. Martin replied Aug 24, 2009 to Pam's House Blend, Crooks and Liars Expose Lunacy of Pastor Steven Anderson

27 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by James M. Martin

"I think he is in a contest with ReverEND Phred Phelps to see who can be the biggest…"

James M. Martin replied Aug 24, 2009 to Pam's House Blend, Crooks and Liars Expose Lunacy of Pastor Steven Anderson

27 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by James M. Martin

"Makes you wonder -- or at least I do -- what this creep does for sex. He rails so mu…"

27 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by James M. Martin

"We don't know much about the Iraqi policies toward the sexual minorities under Sadda…"

James M. Martin replied Jul 30, 2009 to 82 Gay Men Murdered In Iraq Since December

4 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Please note: the governor of Vt. who opposed the initiative is Republican. Not only…"

James M. Martin replied Apr 7, 2009 to Gay marriage legal in Vermont!

5 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

"I was going to say something about that, cj. When Dubya put Cheney's and the neocons…"

James M. Martin replied Apr 6, 2009 to More on the Spate of Gay Killings in Iraq

3 Apr 7, 2009
Reply by Dave P

"I completely agree with you, but unfortunately, this same rationale allows many blac…"

James M. Martin replied Apr 5, 2009 to "Love the Sinner, Hate the Sin"(Cross-posted, with apologies)

2 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by James M. Martin

"We're not there yet. I don't know if I will live to see the day. But someday we will…"

James M. Martin replied Mar 30, 2009 to Gay firefighter 'killed himself after 15 years of bullying at work'

5 May 30, 2009
Reply by Manny Espinola

"It is beginning to look like Obama is a Godsent -- you should pardon the expression…"

James M. Martin replied Mar 26, 2009 to Steps Toward Equality

1 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by James M. Martin

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service