James M. Martin's Discussions (2,610)

Discussions Replied To (181) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, these louts really bug me. Women have enough trouble (look at salary inequality…"

James M. Martin replied Aug 30, 2009 to Pam's House Blend, Crooks and Liars Expose Lunacy of Pastor Steven Anderson

27 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by James M. Martin

"Well, when a person really crosses the line. It was bad enough when ReverEND Anderso…"

James M. Martin replied Aug 30, 2009 to Pam's House Blend, Crooks and Liars Expose Lunacy of Pastor Steven Anderson

27 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by James M. Martin

"Hmmm. Except that we have what might be called "silent coups," I don't see much diff…"

27 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by James M. Martin

"Our society is so much unlike almost all the European countries, perhaps because we…"

27 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by James M. Martin

"Do you mean to imply that Catholics in this instance "appeared" to play the same rol…"

27 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by James M. Martin

"If you have been following the nutjob who kidnapped the 13 year old and had two chil…"

James M. Martin replied Aug 29, 2009 to Pam's House Blend, Crooks and Liars Expose Lunacy of Pastor Steven Anderson

27 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by James M. Martin

"If you don't mind my asking, what country and does your secularism have anything to…"

James M. Martin replied Aug 29, 2009 to Pam's House Blend, Crooks and Liars Expose Lunacy of Pastor Steven Anderson

27 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by James M. Martin

"I think you missed something very important. This guy was INVITING them to crucify h…"

27 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by James M. Martin

"I couldn't watch but three minutes of the almost nine. The guy is a raving paranoid.…"

James M. Martin replied Aug 24, 2009 to Pam's House Blend, Crooks and Liars Expose Lunacy of Pastor Steven Anderson

27 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by James M. Martin

"I think he is in a contest with ReverEND Phred Phelps to see who can be the biggest…"

James M. Martin replied Aug 24, 2009 to Pam's House Blend, Crooks and Liars Expose Lunacy of Pastor Steven Anderson

27 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by James M. Martin

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service