The Flying Atheist's Discussions (674)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"Fascinating story, indeed!"

The Flying Atheist replied Jun 13, 2013 to A gay island community created by Italy's Fascists

6 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

""Polyamorous people and couples I should mention are also demonized by fundamentalis…"

The Flying Atheist replied May 31, 2013 to If same sex marriage is OK, what about plural marriage?

7 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Debra Stevenson

"I don't want to appear to be committing the sinful act of gloating, but that beautif…"

The Flying Atheist replied May 19, 2013 to St. Anthony Falls Bridge, Minnesota

3 May 19, 2013
Reply by The Flying Atheist

"Ruth, thanks so much for posting this.  This is a very powerful video, and well made…"

The Flying Atheist replied May 1, 2013 to Role-Reversal video

3 May 3, 2013
Reply by Sentient Biped

"This just posted on my news feed: Why the Supreme Court Will Rule in Favor of Gay M…"

The Flying Atheist replied Mar 25, 2013 to Before The Supreme Court Considers Gay Marriage, An American Change Of Heart (HuffPost)

11 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Moments ago I just posted a reply in the LGBTQI Group about this topic and then I sa…"

The Flying Atheist replied Mar 25, 2013 to Before The Supreme Court Considers Gay Marriage, An American Change Of Heart (HuffPost)

11 Mar 25, 2013
Reply by Sentient Biped

"First of all, I'm always grateful for the opportunity to learn something new on this…"

The Flying Atheist replied Mar 15, 2013 to Stunner: Sen. Rob Portman backs same-sex marriage (CBS News)

11 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Pat

"Funny you mention Wendy's.  Years ago I wrote a letter to Dave Thomas (Wendy's found…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jan 30, 2013 to Pride group: Chick-fil-A doesn't fund most divisive groups

5 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Sentient Biped

"It's quite common to hear of the coming-out experience as being "a huge weight off m…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jan 30, 2013 to Coming Out May be Good for Health

3 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by dr kellie

"I don't, and still won't, eat there.  They are still promoting and funding programs…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jan 30, 2013 to Pride group: Chick-fil-A doesn't fund most divisive groups

5 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Sentient Biped

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

The Flying Atheist commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
7 minutes ago
Sentient Biped commented on Sentient Biped's group Justice For All
7 minutes ago
Christine replied to Christine's discussion Reformed catholic church
7 minutes ago
Sentient Biped commented on Sentient Biped's group Justice For All
10 minutes ago
Rich replied to Steph S.'s discussion Without god what's to stop me from raping all I want? Penn Jillette answers
12 minutes ago
Christine replied to Luara's discussion ISIS apparently beheaded James Foley
18 minutes ago
Pat replied to Nick Bottom's discussion Howdy, y'all
25 minutes ago
Rich posted a status
"Well, I'm finally back again. I guess it's only been a month, but it feels like longer. I'm looking forward to getting back into the talk."
25 minutes ago
k.h. ky liked Steph S.'s discussion Without god what's to stop me from raping all I want? Penn Jillette answers
28 minutes ago
k.h. ky replied to Nick Bottom's discussion Howdy, y'all
32 minutes ago
Nick Bottom replied to Nick Bottom's discussion Howdy, y'all
51 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to Rick Springfield's discussion Religion the virus of society in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
51 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service