The Flying Atheist's Discussions (674)

Discussions Replied To (60) Replies Latest Activity

"Great statement, Daniel.  Ditto for me!"

The Flying Atheist replied on Saturday to Xtian music star - now out Lesbian - rips Scott Lively a new one

20 yesterday
Reply by James M. Martin

"Thank you so much for the update on Scott Lively.  I didn't know until now that an a…"

The Flying Atheist replied on Saturday to Xtian music star - now out Lesbian - rips Scott Lively a new one

20 yesterday
Reply by James M. Martin

"Stupid, weird and untrue things that Scott Lively says: "There's no such thing as a…"

20 yesterday
Reply by James M. Martin

"These people don't see this issue as a mere shift in tide.  In their eyes they are f…"

The Flying Atheist replied Aug 2 to Kidnapped for Christ

7 Aug 3
Reply by Loren Miller

"I saw this story posted on another website.  Yes, this practice is not only horribly…"

The Flying Atheist replied Aug 2 to Kidnapped for Christ

7 Aug 3
Reply by Loren Miller

"We have a congress full of people with advanced degrees who exhibit some of the most…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jul 27 to Vile hate monger Michelle Bachmann: Gays want to legalize pederasty.

3 Jul 27
Reply by James M. Martin

"Television very often mimics views held in our society and, unfortunately, the parti…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jul 26 to media yet again effs up portrayal of bisexuals

2 Jul 26
Reply by The Flying Atheist

"Daniel, very eloquently stated.  You always seem to have an "even keel" sensibility…"

The Flying Atheist replied Apr 20 to Finland's Gay Bondage Stamps

19 Apr 23
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Exactly, Daniel.  Using the word "bondage" in the headline is misleading.  Someone a…"

The Flying Atheist replied Apr 20 to Finland's Gay Bondage Stamps

19 Apr 23
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Wow! Now that is progressive!"

The Flying Atheist replied Apr 19 to Finland's Gay Bondage Stamps

19 Apr 23
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service