david hartley's Discussions (83)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"You are the one that started the insults Bill, what I like in a way can be seen as t…"

david hartley replied Jul 22, 2010 to Black American musical heritage, and it's appreciation everywhere but black America.

17 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by david hartley

"Why? That really is childish Bill, how churlish of you. This is the first time i've…"

david hartley replied Jul 21, 2010 to Black American musical heritage, and it's appreciation everywhere but black America.

17 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by david hartley

"When I mentioned that I was "a black man trapped in a white man's body" it had nothi…"

david hartley replied Jul 21, 2010 to Black American musical heritage, and it's appreciation everywhere but black America.

17 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by david hartley

"If you cannot appreciate the fact that Gloria Jones is not the version with the most…"

17 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by david hartley

"Your reference to quaint considering your claim to have been listening to this stuff…"

17 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by david hartley

"Another one from round the same time. Remember this is a royalist country and as far…"

david hartley replied Jul 20, 2010 to Black American musical heritage, and it's appreciation everywhere but black America.

17 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by david hartley

"I know I should put the music player in as suggested but that does not give you the…"

david hartley replied Jul 20, 2010 to Black American musical heritage, and it's appreciation everywhere but black America.

17 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by david hartley

"I think the carstairs track a little more than that as far as this side of the pond'…"

david hartley replied Jul 10, 2010 to Black American musical heritage, and it's appreciation everywhere but black America.

17 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by david hartley

"Nashville Tennesee. Country meets soul. "

david hartley replied Jul 8, 2010 to Black American musical heritage, and it's appreciation everywhere but black America.

17 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by david hartley

"The original version of "Tainted Love" and the best by a country mile. "

david hartley replied Jul 8, 2010 to Black American musical heritage, and it's appreciation everywhere but black America.

17 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by david hartley

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service