Homer Edward Price's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Have you ever been able to get a hard determinist to listen to you and try to uphold…"

Homer Edward Price replied Jul 2, 2013 to Hard determinism is untestable

10 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Atheist Exile

""Independent effect" was the wrong term.  Everything is connected and has an influen…"

Homer Edward Price replied Jul 1, 2013 to Hard determinism is untestable

10 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Atheist Exile

"As usual, I agree with your approach to the issue.  But let me respond to your refor…"

Homer Edward Price replied Jun 30, 2013 to Hard determinism is untestable

10 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Atheist Exile

"Hard determinism is a dogmatic ideology.  I have yet to see it even attempt an expla…"

Homer Edward Price replied Jun 29, 2013 to Interesting article: The Brain on Trial

37 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Luara

"The three-body problem is resolvable only by brute force, using huge computers to do…"

Homer Edward Price replied Jun 29, 2013 to Interesting article: The Brain on Trial

37 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Luara

"Laura's distinction between deterministic and determinable seems to me to be extreme…"

37 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Luara

"The hard determinists' assertion that everything is determined by the Big Bang alway…"

Homer Edward Price replied Jun 27, 2013 to Interesting article: The Brain on Trial

37 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Luara

"Atheist Exile, It was the phrase, "experience itself is an immaterial abstraction,"…"

Homer Edward Price replied Jun 27, 2013 to Why Hard Determinism Fails

5 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Homer Edward Price

"I had read this article in a magazine previously, but I'm glad that you induced me t…"

Homer Edward Price replied Jun 26, 2013 to Interesting article: The Brain on Trial

37 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by Luara

"This is the best essay I have read articulating the reasons why hard determinism is…"

Homer Edward Price replied Jun 26, 2013 to Why Hard Determinism Fails

5 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Homer Edward Price

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service