Jason Torpy's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"MAAF has support for you.  I have a few Pratts, but not you specifically.  I hope yo…"

Jason Torpy replied Sep 29, 2011 to New military wife

5 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by A

"Thanks for posting.  This article and more with follow-up at http://blog.militaryath…"

Jason Torpy replied Aug 31, 2011 to Military Atheists Seek Benefits Given to Religious Groups

3 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Grace Fitzpatrick

"There are probably others in that religion category.  Before you get too far though,…"

Jason Torpy replied Jan 21, 2011 to NIPR filter blocks A|N in Korea

5 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Scott

"[A bit cynical for my taste, but a few grammar fixes help get the message across]…"

Jason Torpy replied May 27, 2010 to The Military Secular Atheist Agnostic Freethinker Prayer

7 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Paul T. Bennethum

"John, MAAF helps atheists who are discriminated against and we work closely with FFR…"

Jason Torpy replied Apr 10, 2010 to Hassles

5 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Jolly Sapper

"This is good information. I've found a lot of atheists in the military when the subj…"

Jason Torpy replied Jan 15, 2009 to 4 out of 5 Canadian soldiers say "no thanks" to Bible.

3 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Rick

"Lots of reasons. The main thing is that most 18 year olds aren't thinking about much…"

Jason Torpy replied Jan 12, 2009 to Reasons for service

18 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Paul T. Bennethum

""So, should any of you decide to quit the straight and narrow, I just want you to be…"

Jason Torpy replied Jan 12, 2009 to Did you know you're a crime suspect?

10 Jun 4, 2009
Reply by Rick

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

James M. Martin replied to James M. Martin's discussion Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate
1 minute ago
Joan Denoo commented on Joan Denoo's blog post According to the Bible, God drowns, kills, slaughters, genocides, stones, burns, mauls, rapes, crushes, ....
3 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to James M. Martin's discussion Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate
6 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan commented on Warren Jappe's photo
8 minutes ago
Ted Foureagles replied to chares martel's discussion Would you rather America won the Vietnam War?
12 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to James M. Martin's discussion Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate
14 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan commented on Loren Miller's photo
16 minutes ago
Luara replied to JanBodh's discussion Whats your take on what Gandhi ji said about "mysterious power that makes it self felt". I have felt it few times in my life, have you ?
22 minutes ago
Sentient Biped commented on Warren Jappe's photo
25 minutes ago
Sentient Biped commented on Loren Miller's photo
27 minutes ago
Sentient Biped commented on Loren Miller's photo
29 minutes ago
Michael Pianko replied to Deidre's discussion Dogmatic atheism?
32 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service