Article features the hamster eating the burrito. It is fun to watch.

It does not take much to captivate the Internet audience. In the latest instance of this, the only things involved are a hamster and mini burritos.

Comedy group Hello Denizen began publishing videos online this month and its second upload is a massive hit; more than 507,000 views in less than 24 hours.

The 1-minute-23-second clip simply features a hamster eating a couple of tiny burritos.

"Tiny Hamsters Eating Tiny Burritos - Episode 1" starts with chef Farley Elliott preparing the hamster's fine cuisine. While he appears to be chopping up human foods, the people at Hello Denizen assure viewers that all of the burrito's contents were deemed safe for hamsters.

The hamster then walks over to a makeshift, miniature dinner table in a setting that resembles a restaurant. A mini-burrito is placed in front of him. He grabs it with both hands, and chows it down. Followed by another, and another.

And that is how the Internet was won. One commenter summed it nicely, writing, "I have no idea why, but I can't stop watching this video.. help."

See the video and read the rest of the article at the link below. http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/trending-now/why-is-the-web-fascinated-...

Views: 39

Replies to This Discussion

HOW FUNNY AND CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!

I thought it was cute too

Wow Steph!  That's amazing!

I wonder if they used dumpling wrappers to make the burritos.  They are about the right size.

That hamster can really pig out on burritos!

I think it was hungry : )

So how come people love this, and they rave against the squirrels that eat from their bird feeder?  The squirrels are extremely cute and you can watch them chase each other around, have emotions etc. - not just stuff their faces. You can struggle with squirrels.  They have squirrel dignity.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service