Atheist Nexus Logo

Joan Denoo's Discussions (7,849)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh! come on Joan, have a little fun! Take the day off and just celebrate it. Do you…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 14 to Happy (belated) Pi Day! (3/14)

19 Mar 14
Reply by Idaho Spud

"March 14, 1879 Albert Einstein, Date of birth Here is another bit of information of…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 14 to Happy (belated) Pi Day! (3/14)

19 Mar 14
Reply by Idaho Spud

"This thing all things devours;Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;Gnaws iron, bites steel;…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 2 to Only the Japanese would do this for their kids.......

29 Mar 2
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I had to look up Wookie". I like the penguins. Do you the black is seaweed?   "

Joan Denoo replied Mar 2 to Only the Japanese would do this for their kids.......

29 Mar 2
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Carl, I went to "Search Google for this image" and found Top Chef Tre Wilcox. What a…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 11 to Only the Japanese would do this for their kids.......

29 Mar 2
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I don't like that kind of coconut either. It is difficult to get good tasting coconut"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 10 to Only the Japanese would do this for their kids.......

29 Mar 2
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Oh! my goodness! That is a lot of work! Japanese cooking looks beautiful and tastes…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 9 to Only the Japanese would do this for their kids.......

29 Mar 2
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I use manure in my garden and my vegetables and fruits undoubtedly have contaminatio…"

Joan Denoo replied Dec 17, 2014 to Herb danger

3 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by Randall Smith

"This looks doable! I like cast iron cooking as well. "

Joan Denoo replied Dec 5, 2014 to How to make a pizza in a cast-iron skillet on stove top and oven.

3 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Randall Smith

"I hope everyone has a most enjoyable day, whether Thanksgiving Day or National Day o…"

Joan Denoo replied Nov 27, 2014 to Why do we call a large Mexican fowl "Turkey"?

12 Dec 20, 2014
Reply by sk8eycat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

Joseph P replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
3 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
6 minutes ago
Gerald Payne replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
7 minutes ago
Gerald Payne replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
12 minutes ago
18 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Researchers Say that Religious People Dislike Atheism (and Atheists) because They Associate Them with Death in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
19 minutes ago
19 minutes ago
22 minutes ago

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service